StarCraft® II

I just got trolled by a terran. TVT (FML)

01/06/2013 11:34 AMPosted by simmy
lol

the internet is a crazy place.
Don't feel too bad. A lot of people fall for it the first time, while others consider it common sense. I've seen it complained about often enough.
Reply Quote
Simmy, I have seen stupid players before. I have seen players who think they can turtle on one base with spines and get 8 mutas at the 20 minute mark and win. I've seen players who think they can go carriers off any amount of bases. I've seen players who think mass reapers + PF turtling is viable. They are all incredibly stupid, bottom of bronze. Those people are so amazingly bad at this game, it is very difficult to make you understand without being far above them. I have seen players who let me live with the most greedy builds imaginable, players who let me kill them with an on the spot made up and terrible cheese, players whose builds fall apart to even the most basic timing attacks. All of these people are just so indescribably bad. Then we come to you. You Simmy. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the lack of intelligence you have. Stupid doesn't cut it. Moronic isn't even close. How idiotic, thick, imbecilic, brainless, and ignorant you truly are is not describable. I have never gotten this upset at somebody's stupidity EVER. You are truly, truly stupid. Promise me you will never have children, promise me you will never continue your blood line. Your lineage is a contestation to evolution, how nature could produce such a deficient brain baffles me. I almost lost faith in humanity, lost my belief in evolution, and killed myself simply by reading the chat log. Your lack of logic, your dearth of reasonable thinking makes me embarrassed to be the same species as you. You are truly an abomination. Just thinking of what goes in your head is nauseating.

Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable. You are the type of person who complies to the !@#$%ian princes asking for your bank account information via Email. You are the guy who clicks the "FREE IPAD" ads and gives them your social security number. I imagine looking up gullible in the dictionary results in a picture of your face and nothing more. Disgusted is no where near what I'm feeling right now. Abhorrence, absolute detestation describes it better but not well enough at all.

Floating your buildings into the corner Simmy. Did that ever cross your mind? Did you ever even think to check anywhere for the remainders of his base. How could you possibly have believed him? The game ends when all structures of his are gone, period. That's it. You can't get around it even if you hack. Not only that but f10 + N ing results in quitting, no matter what. If it doesn't work they're doing it wrong. He was lying, so obviously lying. If I fell for a 'troll' even a millionth as bad as this one I would literally drink a gallon of bleach, stab myself in the stomach and tumble off the roof of my house fourty feet to the ground. This 'troll' does not even deserve the name. People throw the word troll around meaninglessly in today's time but what your opponent was doing does not even remotely fit the definition of even today's definition of trolling. His 'trolling' is about as good of a troll as some hobo asking you for your social security number and ID claiming that they are borrowing it is a good scam. Even if you had never seen this method of trying to get somebody to lose, even though you see it every game in bronze league, anybody with the intelligence of a mentally challenged monkey could see that he was just trying to get you to lose. Even you, in all of your stupidity, thought for a moment that maybe that was what was happening:

"22:49 [All] simmy: no your are trying to make me lose"

But no, you are too stupid to even listen to your own idiotic logic. You left. You lost a won game. All you had to do was think. Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it. Just an inkling of logic. Just a faint hint of common sense would bring even a new born child to build a single viking and just have a look around. It's not about patience, or game knowledge. Only common sense. This was avoidable, incredibly easily avoidable. But no Simmy. Logic and reason have no place in your brain. You are the epitome of idiocy. You are truly the lowest point of humanity.

Who would have thought a player in bronze with 50 games played could make a mistake?

The fact that a post like this upset you to this level says alot more about you than it does about old simmy here.
Reply Quote
BlackDeath is obviously joking. He probably watched the replay cried a little on the inside and then wrote a funny narrative essentially saying sigh you need to use a bit of common sense when you play.

I've quit 1 or 2 won games before but they were observer matches that I wasn't always able to finish. I also felt it wouldn't be very polite of me to make everyone wait thirty minutes for my own personal satisfaction. I knew I won and I didn't need a victory screen to tell me that.
Reply Quote
I want to both praise and punch BlackDeath at the same time.
Reply Quote
Whenever you think you've hit the bottom you find out you still got a long ways to go.

So this is the true bottom of bronze.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 05:55 PMPosted by blitz

Whenever you think you've hit the bottom you find out you still got a long ways to go.

There are worse. I had a random 2v2 partner the other day that didn't make probes for the first minute of the game, then built a pylon on 7 supply, then build 5 gates, a cyber and 2 robos with no units and no expansion.
Reply Quote
Just build vikings and find the damn thing.
Reply Quote
Simmy, I have seen stupid players before. I have seen players who think they can turtle on one base with spines and get 8 mutas at the 20 minute mark and win. I've seen players who think they can go carriers off any amount of bases. I've seen players who think mass reapers + PF turtling is viable. They are all incredibly stupid, bottom of bronze. Those people are so amazingly bad at this game, it is very difficult to make you understand without being far above them. I have seen players who let me live with the most greedy builds imaginable, players who let me kill them with an on the spot made up and terrible cheese, players whose builds fall apart to even the most basic timing attacks. All of these people are just so indescribably bad. Then we come to you. You Simmy. There are not enough words in the English language to describe the lack of intelligence you have. Stupid doesn't cut it. Moronic isn't even close. How idiotic, thick, imbecilic, brainless, and ignorant you truly are is not describable. I have never gotten this upset at somebody's stupidity EVER. You are truly, truly stupid. Promise me you will never have children, promise me you will never continue your blood line. Your lineage is a contestation to evolution, how nature could produce such a deficient brain baffles me. I almost lost faith in humanity, lost my belief in evolution, and killed myself simply by reading the chat log. Your lack of logic, your dearth of reasonable thinking makes me embarrassed to be the same species as you. You are truly an abomination. Just thinking of what goes in your head is nauseating.

Simmy, you fell for the oldest trick in the book. You are so astonishingly gullible it is completely unbelievable. You are the type of person who complies to the !@#$%ian princes asking for your bank account information via Email. You are the guy who clicks the "FREE IPAD" ads and gives them your social security number. I imagine looking up gullible in the dictionary results in a picture of your face and nothing more. Disgusted is no where near what I'm feeling right now. Abhorrence, absolute detestation describes it better but not well enough at all.

Floating your buildings into the corner Simmy. Did that ever cross your mind? Did you ever even think to check anywhere for the remainders of his base. How could you possibly have believed him? The game ends when all structures of his are gone, period. That's it. You can't get around it even if you hack. Not only that but f10 + N ing results in quitting, no matter what. If it doesn't work they're doing it wrong. He was lying, so obviously lying. If I fell for a 'troll' even a millionth as bad as this one I would literally drink a gallon of bleach, stab myself in the stomach and tumble off the roof of my house fourty feet to the ground. This 'troll' does not even deserve the name. People throw the word troll around meaninglessly in today's time but what your opponent was doing does not even remotely fit the definition of even today's definition of trolling. His 'trolling' is about as good of a troll as some hobo asking you for your social security number and ID claiming that they are borrowing it is a good scam. Even if you had never seen this method of trying to get somebody to lose, even though you see it every game in bronze league, anybody with the intelligence of a mentally challenged monkey could see that he was just trying to get you to lose. Even you, in all of your stupidity, thought for a moment that maybe that was what was happening:

But no, you are too stupid to even listen to your own idiotic logic. You left. You lost a won game. All you had to do was think. Just have a couple neuron synapses fire, that's it. Just an inkling of logic. Just a faint hint of common sense would bring even a new born child to build a single viking and just have a look around. It's not about patience, or game knowledge. Only common sense. This was avoidable, incredibly easily avoidable. But no Simmy. Logic and reason have no place in your brain. You are the epitome of idiocy. You are truly the lowest point of humanity.

Who would have thought a player in bronze with 50 games played could make a mistake?

The fact that a post like this upset you to this level says alot more about you than it does about old simmy here.

lollin
Reply Quote
Dawww, my post was deleted but thankfully it will live on in the quotes forever.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 08:18 PMPosted by BlackDeath
Dawww, my post was deleted but thankfully it will live on in the quotes forever.

Perhaps, but you're still an insufferable, hyper-reactionary turd who needs to get a life. It's just a video game, and he's still a n00b, but you were angry enough to write out a Borderline Personality Disorder fueled rant of an essay like that? Even if I go along, and concede that it's possible, indeed likely, that he's the guy who clicks on the "Free iPad" banners, at the end of the day, you're still the guy who dies in his late forties of a major heart attack or stroke due to years of stress-induced hypertension.

So, your post, which was several immature paragraphs of your !@# overloading your mouth, thankfully, was deleted, and regrettably lives on forever in quotes. Go outside, get some fresh air, and talk to some real human beings, in person.
Edited by Sheffield on 1/6/2013 8:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 08:47 PMPosted by Sheffield

Perhaps, but you're still an insufferable, hyper-reactionary turd who needs to get a life. It's just a video game, and he's still a n00b, but you were angry enough to write out a Borderline Personality Disorder fueled rant of an essay like that? Even if I go along, and concede that it's possible, indeed likely, that he's the guy who clicks on the "Free iPad" banners, at the end of the day, you're still the guy who dies in his late forties of a major heart attack or stroke due to years of stress-induced hypertension.

So, your post, which was several immature paragraphs of your !@# overloading your mouth, thankfully, was deleted, and regrettably lives on forever in quotes. Go outside, get some fresh air, and talk to some real human beings, in person.

*starts sarcastic slow clap to mock treating others like humans
Reply Quote

lol
Reply Quote
I'd say !@#$ behind a keyboard too if i weighed as much as an Olympic bar.
Edited by GaryOaK on 1/7/2013 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote

lol
Honestly? I think that what you wrote was uncalled for, though I wouldn't badmouth you for it to the extent that Sheffield did, I agree with him in that it was good that it was deleted and it sucks that it lives on in quotes.
Reply Quote

There are worse. I had a random 2v2 partner the other day that didn't make probes for the first minute of the game, then built a pylon on 7 supply, then build 5 gates, a cyber and 2 robos with no units and no expansion.

I can top that I had a friend who played a 2v2 with a random who made a pool with one of his drones and then proceeded to make 5 spine crawlers.

He had no drones left over.
Edited by Nasax on 1/7/2013 8:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
You would think a person might have a little sympathy for imperfection if they looked like this https://twitter.com/i/#!/Gabe_Kauffman/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2Fk4PfwYGY

No?

01/07/2013 01:46 AMPosted by GaryOaK
I'd say !@#$ behind a keyboard too if i weighed as much as an Olympic bar.

Wow that's a fair amount of digging you did there. That picture is somewhat old and obviously completely before I started lifting. Anyways I am your average 16 year old, I'm not sure what you expect. And as any 16 year old, I spend a good deal of my time messing with people over the internet for my own entertainment and it works quite well sometimes :)

For future reference I weigh in the 125-130 range and I bench 150. Not super great but I feel pretty good about it.
Reply Quote

I'm not going to say I didn't read it until the end laughing my !@# off, but that was certainly uncalled for and my did that escalate quickly.
Reply Quote
That being said... whoever linked your twitter and posted photos of you is creepy as hell and should probably be banned, as I'm fairly certain that posting personal information is far more looked down on than trolling a player, especially if you're generally constructive and helpful. Thank God this quote will live on in infamy.

01/07/2013 09:33 PMPosted by BlackDeath
For future reference I weigh in the 125-130 range and I bench 150. Not super great but I feel pretty good about it.

Dude, you can probably get up to benching at least 180, if not 200+ and it wouldn't even be that difficult. I'm about your size/build and its really easy for people like us to bench 1.5-2 times our body weight. It takes work to get there, but not nearly as much as it does for a 200lbs man to bench 400, from what I've seen. I say this to be encouraging. You can do better!

@ the OP

You made a silly mistake, it happens. I make silly mistakes too, all the time.

Edit: By the way, this is by far the best thread of all time. Not only for the epic quote, but for the OP's awesome mistake, followed by the extremely creepy person who posted a twitter that apparently has pictures of a poster in it.
Edited by Prome on 1/7/2013 10:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 10:50 PMPosted by Prome
Dude, you can probably get up to benching at least 180, if not 200+ and it wouldn't even be that difficult. I'm about your size/build and its really easy for people like us to bench 1.5-2 times our body weight. It takes work to get there, but not nearly as much as it does for a 200lbs man to bench 400, from what I've seen. I say this to be encouraging. You can do better!

Yea I know a kid like that. I've only been seriously lifting for a few months now. I'm continuing to gain weight so I think I can eventually get 200 but that's a long way off...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]