StarCraft® II

What do I use against terran mech?

What can I use against a tank / hellion / banshee / viking / raven composition? The cloaked banshees are what killed me.

Will pheonix / stalker / immortal / chargelot / obs work?
Reply Quote
How many Vikings were there? Sounds like a heavy air composition would do the trick.
Edited by Badloss on 1/6/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
if youre going against cloaked banshees get 5 pheonixes and an observer with speed
Reply Quote
Immortal + Stalker + Archon, would most likely poop all over that.

A few HT's for feedbacks on ravens wouldn't hurt either.
Reply Quote
Immortal+Chargelot+templar
templar to feedback banshee/ravens, can morph to archons if neccessary. the immortals are important to get hellions out of the way, so that Clots can clean up tanks (although just a ton of immortals will also do the same)
Reply Quote
carrier, archon, charglot, a few VR/phoenix and HT
Anything else are useless
Reply Quote
templar templar templar
and obs
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:23 PMPosted by Obsidian
The cloaked banshees are what killed me.

It's very important to make multiple observers against a terran using lots of cloaked banshees. I've won so many games just by sniping observers and being free to kill a protoss army with cloaked banshees.

Archons will do well against tanks and hellions and can assist against air as well. HT can feedback banshees and ravens, preventing PDD from stopping your stalkers or phoenix. Mix in some chargelots as well to help against tanks, although if they have a lot of hellions (they usually won't want too many once they begin to max out) then it's better to just get more archons
Reply Quote
HT with storm and feeback (for ravens and PDD) and its adios paper air planes. Stalkers to clean up the mess. Zealots with legs if there are a LOT of tanks. Slow zealots are useless however, and you will need the gateways to support.
Edited by Grimmy on 1/7/2013 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]