StarCraft® II

Good pvt Pvz pvp build order

Plz
Reply Quote
4-gate? Proxy 2-gate? Cannon rush?

They are really the only things that comes close to working in all 3 matchups. Otherwise you are better off learning a build for each matchup.

PvT 1-gate expand
PvZ FFE
PvP 3 stalker rush into robo expand
Reply Quote
You actually need to focus infinitely more on macro'ing correctly (i.e. not stopping worker production and spending all of your money) rather than worrying so much about strategy or build orders. I guarantee if you would macro correctly on 1 base for 10 minutes, make 2 Colossus and a-move, you would win every game in Silver.

If you had somebody over your shoulder doing nothing but telling you to make probes and spend your money, you'd want to hit them about 5 minutes into every game, but the truth is that basic macro stuff is what you need to improve upon more than anything.
Reply Quote
1 Gateway expand works okay in all matchups to some extent but you def need a built per matchup.

Generally, forge expand into any 2 base allin or any 3 base allin vs zerg
1 gate expand into either gateway pressure, or more defensive fast colossi/fast templars.
vs toss, a gateway robo expand is safe / easy to use.
Reply Quote
Ok thx and how do you A move
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:39 AMPosted by Mrjellop

Why do people still take your threads seriously?
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 05:43 AMPosted by BlackAdder

Why do people still take your threads seriously?

Becaues I really don't know what a move is
Reply Quote
You don't care, you just like making horrible threads for some unknown reason, can you please just play terran so you can spam their forum with all your pointless garbage?
If anyone thinks i'm being overly harsh, i'm not he has the same thread but for TvT here:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7592400417

Next time you go to make another thread here ( I hope you never make another thread) can you please post your question in the protoss Q&A for Lower League Players that Blueduck does.
Edited by GaryOaK on 1/10/2013 1:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Why I can't play Terran / protoss?
Reply Quote
And I don't see these pointless becaues it's very hard for me to choice to stay 1 race soo I ask question for build
Reply Quote
And I try using them to see what style I like
Reply Quote
we aren't willing to help you if you don't decide to manner up and ask nicely.
Reply Quote
Once again, why couldn't you just out those 3 separate comments into one, instead of spamming?

Just play random then, that way you can be horrible with 3 races instead of just one.

I prefer to be bad with just one race and learn a build for each MU so if you play P/T your going to have to learn 6 builds and in the lower leagues your going to struggle to remember/execute them.
Edited by GaryOaK on 1/10/2013 3:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 03:39 PMPosted by GaryOaK
Once again, why couldn't you just out those 3 separate comments into one, instead of spamming?

I don't think he has made a post that was more than one sentence long (most aren't even full sentences). His posts are so vague and ambiguous, I wonder what he expects? Pretty much just spam.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:39 AMPosted by Mrjellop

You push the a key and then left click. It is the most basic micro using your keyboard and mouse together. When someone says a move or 1-A they basically mean that you shouldn't worry about what your army is doing because it will roll your opponent without any help from you.
Reply Quote
srry i am not american i am still learning english
Reply Quote
By the looks of this kid, he is a silver player.

I don't know if he is trolling or he is just plain terrible at RTS games...
Reply Quote

Masters and under is still bad tbh, I don't get what you're trying to prove with your plat
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:13 PMPosted by BrockLanders

You push the a key and then left click. It is the most basic micro using your keyboard and mouse together. When someone says a move or 1-A they basically mean that you shouldn't worry about what your army is doing because it will roll your opponent without any help from you.

that's not a very helpful post. you really need to be more specific and explain things better. do you push A with your index finger? your middle finger? your nose? your foot? does left click mean click the left mouse button, or click on the left side of the screen? why can't you left click and then push A?

we know the answers to these questions, but this is a new guy struggling for help and things might not be as clear to him. btw mrjellop, the correct answers are nose, left side of screen, and because i said so.
Reply Quote

Says the guy in plat with over 3000 games played lol.

By the way bolding your entire post is pretty childish and self-centered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]