Dacder's Ice Cream Parlor

*The Shuttle does an illegal U-Turn and stops in front of Mecha and slides open the doors, the Squad had their their Tommies loaded with Explosive rounds except for mine, which had titanium and lead bullets.. They were pointed at Mecha*
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/12/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
I use my spawn kitten ability on them and in a few seconds a bunch of flesh eating kittens burst from their stomachs killing them and I hop on a flying kitten and fly away
Reply Quote
I don't die and order a Cyanide Speshul. I then force feed Mecha it. He dies from poison quickly.
Reply Quote
*We were immune to ridiculous cat based abilities... Why do people think we were meant to take out Crazy Old Cat Ladies?*
Chase after that idiot!
*The shuttle doors closed and flew off after him, using an built in Shockwave emitter to shock the hell out of that !@@!#%!#@ cat*
Reply Quote
The Spawn Kitten ability had worked and I was in the the Sacred Sunlit Chair licking a catnip icecream and you guys were having hallucinations.
Reply Quote
I strafe Mecha in an N-1, blowing him out of the sky and apart. {Sorry, I'm late! Just got back from checking the mining operation.}
Reply Quote
I am already in my Sacred Sunlight Chair Zarkie. Hordes of flying kittens rip apart and you are sent to the Sacred Litterbox.
Reply Quote
I chuckle. {As senior member of the bar, I hold considerably more power than you.} My modified deflector shields kill the kittens and I strafe Mecha again, the Proton Torpedoes tearing his chair into pieces. {As demonstrated by the end of your precious chair.}
Reply Quote
The Sacred Chair is unfathomably big so your petty pissiles cant destroy it and all cat powers are enhanced because we are in the relaxing rays of the sunlight.
Reply Quote
I eject from the cockpit, the ship returning to Merciful and myself drawing the legendary blade Excalibur. "Your blood will do for now!"
Reply Quote
Godzilla comes, and eats all the kittens and poops out rainbows. Then he dissolves Mecha into his acid.
Reply Quote
I accidentally cleave Godzilla in half and drink some of the blood. "You imbecile, I had this handled."
Reply Quote
Godzilla reforms, and breathes fire, cooking Zarkun's guy and killing him. The employee dices him into 37 pieces, and put him in vanilla ice cream.

"New flavor, whatever the hell this is & vanilla!" The employee says.

{Announcement: For a limited time, there is a new ice cream flavor}
Reply Quote
Godzilla does not eat anything but he sits down and we play a game of go fish.

01/12/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Zarkun
I accidentally cleave Godzilla in half and drink some of the blood. "You imbecile, I had this handled."

fool no one can kill godzilla with a sword and even if you do he wil regenerate
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 1/12/2013 12:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
I remain unharmed and glare at Dacder. "It wouldn't have happened if you hadn't killed Mecha."
Reply Quote
{Zarkun('s char) is now dead. He will remain unable to post or do anything with this character until the ice cream flavor of him is out of stock. And is all eaten.}
Reply Quote
That is done without my consent and is to be ignored.
Reply Quote
{Zarkun('s char) is now dead. He will remain unable to post or do anything with this character until the ice cream flavor of him is out of stock. And is all eaten.}

Note: Dacder is, ultimately, in control of this parlor. Therefore whatever Dacder says goes, regardless of consent.
Reply Quote
And it is my character and there fore is under my control regardless of thread. I can't allow it to happen as it stands right now.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/12/2013 12:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
No, no it isn't. Now please stop. Have some fun this this....good god, is that hard for you to do?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]