StarCraft® II

The Terran QQ

why do terrans lift they're buildings and tell you to have fun and "walk away".

Thats so stupid.

They prolong the worst thing ever for themselves which is losing.
I happily built my spire and made mutas to kill everything which was awesome;
certainly much better than watching my own sh it get killed. Or if he really "walked away" which i know they never do they're just hurting themselves from being able to play more. next time im gonna kill everything besides one building and wait for him to quit first.

Oh, and ill enjoy it because ill spend my time winning; not losing.
Reply Quote
dont be bitter about it; people get mad and respond with ridiculous behavior. just win your game and move on.
Reply Quote
You can still do kind of the same thing to a Terran take a spine crawler and move it to some hidden corner of the map.
Reply Quote
I only ever do this when my opponent pre-emptively GGs or is otherwise BM and:
1) I need to use the bathroom anyway.
2) I want to get another coffee, water, or beer.
3) I'm hungry.
4) I have a pile of Ravens and can fight without a base.

And I definitely walk away except in the case of #4.
Edited by BrockLanders on 1/17/2013 7:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Rtsprog
You can still do kind of the same thing to a Terran take a spine crawler and move it to some hidden corner of the map.

This sounds awesome, I don't get bm'd a lot, but next time I see a gtfo, I'm making crawlers everywhere. Good in a base trade too.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 05:56 AMPosted by Rtsprog

Not exactly. When you lose your final hatch you'll be revealed and they'll just show up and kill it. A CC that's in the corner of the map requires you to make air and hunt it down. Why players do this, or build Nexus/CC/Hatches everywhere is beyond me. All they're doing is delaying the loss. I'd rather play a new game ASAP that I can win.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 11:41 AMPosted by Rathelm

Not exactly. When you lose your final hatch you'll be revealed and they'll just show up and kill it. A CC that's in the corner of the map requires you to make air and hunt it down. Why players do this, or build Nexus/CC/Hatches everywhere is beyond me. All they're doing is delaying the loss. I'd rather play a new game ASAP that I can win.

Just checked it, you're right, uprooted spine crawlers are now revealed if a hatch isn't built. I saw some threads about it, but none after early 2011, so it must have been changed sometime between now and then. A pity, I like to think that stuff like that helps discourage people from being rude at the end of the game.
Reply Quote
LOL one time a guy did the thing where they pause the game and say they left the game when he floated all over the map, I was very happy when a split second before I left he said PSYCHE then I continued to kill off his crap happily.
Reply Quote
next time im gonna kill everything besides one building and wait for him to quit first.

Oh, and ill enjoy it because ill spend my time winning; not losing.

of course you should fight fire with fire. you should fight everything with fire!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]