StarCraft® II

High Masters Protoss HoTS Stream!

This is Sidewinder by the way. New clan = new name! :D

http://www.twitch.tv/sidewindersc2
Reply Quote
I've been playing HoTS as well. Game feels no different. Also, some of the maps are garbage.
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 09:59 PMPosted by BounD
I've been playing HoTS as well. Game feels no different.
I don't know... to me it feels different starting midgame and lategame, and sometimes early game vs rushes. I am not sure what kind of strats you're seeing to make you feel this way.

I find that the moment I can open Stargate in PvT, without being all-in, my PvT tends to be very different from WOL. Similarly, I can open DT expand in PvP without it feeling like a gamble (lol).

And, holy Void Rays...

01/17/2013 09:59 PMPosted by BounD
Also, some of the maps are garbage.
This I agree... The maps are pretty bad, aside from Akilon, Newkirk, Daybreak and Cloud Kingdom.

Star Station is "ok" in PvP, garbage in PvZ, and balanced in PvT.
Reply Quote
bump :D

by the way, in one of the vods I saw that you pretty much were doing your old 2stargate expo vs zerg, but it looked like you kind of did the attack with a couple of zealots + 2 voidrays like you originally did. I've found the zealots and voids to work well together to get rid of static defenses myself, but are you back into using this small attack?
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 01:48 PMPosted by Phalanx
by the way, in one of the vods I saw that you pretty much were doing your old 2stargate expo vs zerg, but it looked like you kind of did the attack with a couple of zealots + 2 voidrays like you originally did. I've found the zealots and voids to work well together to get rid of static defenses myself, but are you back into using this small attack?

In the VODs I saw it was attack using ms_core to recall as needed. And why not? You can harass and be back in time for breakfast.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]