Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey guys. I'm working on an rpg map where I'm going for more of a story approach, and less of a leveling/battling approach. I'd like to add some music to it to spice things up. So I'd thought I'd ask you guys what some of your favorite music files where in the editor for various situations, as well as share some I think are cool.
1. Fighting waves of weak enemies-
I think I'm gonna have to use the Zerg Shotgun song for at least one of these (Probably won't have more than 2 of these wave type attacks). That song is just awesome, but so are a lot of the jukebox songs.
2. Boss fight-
For a boss fight, the lost viking boss fight music is pretty cool for a robotic type boss. But there could also end up being a "witch" boss or something, in which case I don't think that music would work well for.
3. Town music. As in everyday music for when the player is between major storylines/quests-
4. Death of a friend/loved one-
5. Spooky music for a possibly haunted type area-
I hope I'm not answering too late, but here you got some songs you might like to check out:
- Akkadian Empire, by Audiomachine
- Oracle & Intrepid Souls, by Audiomachine
- Berserker, by Audiomachine
- The New Earth, by Audiomachine
- All is hell that ends well, by Two Steps from Hell
- Black Blade, by Two Steps from Hell
- The Showdown by Blizzard Entertainment
- An End once and for All by BioWare
I Hope this was useful to you!!!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.