StarCraft® II

Looking for Team/Practice (Northern CA)

I've only been playing this game for 3 weeks, but I have let it take over my life.

Example: I played til 4am one morning and was late to work at 9am.

Looking for people to play with particularly in the pacific time zone or even Northern California. That would be awesome to get people together and play.

I am currenly bronze in 1v1 and 2v2. But considering its only been 3 weeks, theres tons more room to grow and learn the game better. Hit me up on here or find me online.
Reply Quote
So feel free to come by and join the in-game Channel "mGG" (without the Quotes). mGG stands for metaGame Gods, which is a friendly and helpful clan to join and practice with. Where you can get advice, practice games, coaching, etc... from mGG members and other members who can help you as well.

Also note that:
mGG is also recruiting Bronze to Gold Players at the moment. Due to the current mGG BSG, being promoted during this season. If you are interested in joining mGG, please post a message in the thread. Here is the link:
http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?p=136535

Also note that, mGG is holding a Bronze Only Tournament, which would be great for you to join in. If you want to join in as well, follow the link:
http://www.sc2sea.com/showthread.php?t=6756

mGG Homepage:
http://www.sc2sea.com/view_clanmgghome.htm

If you are interested, sign up at sc2sea.com and post a message for the leaders of mGG to read and assist you in anyway possible. So feel free to visit the above links :)
Edited by xWhiteDragon on 1/10/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Austo,

Fever Clan is recruiting members from bronze to masters and have tightly knit groups for each section of the ladder (Bronze to Gold practicing and platinum to masters practicing). Fever clan has over 500 active memebers playing a variety of games such as League of Legends, Starcraft II, Smite, Dota 2, and many more. We also have players in separate timezone server so playing with someone would never be an issue.

If you are still shy about it then join us Teamspeak @ 64.31.32.90:9987 or on our forums http://feverclan.com/forums/forum.html. All are welcome.

-Demosthenes
Reply Quote
Thanks for the invite. Looking for more of a small group of people.
Reply Quote
Hey there Austo,

If you want to check eXe out feel free to go here: http://forum.exe-clan.org/content.php. We offer alot but I will go over the basics to keep this short.

-1 on 1 coaching, replay analysis, 3 mandatory practice days with a group of about 10 people total (as Valkyrie (the team I represent) is its own self contained unit within the larger clan of eXe), forums, teamspeak, inhouse tournaments etc etc.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to sign up and ask to join team valkyrie!
Reply Quote
I'm not a clan but I will be your friend and help you learn the ropes.
Add Kitten 282
Reply Quote
Nobody from Northern CA? or even the pacific time zone?
Reply Quote
I'm from the west coast, Northern Cali as well. add me if u like! also looking for a west coast clan!
Reply Quote
Austo I'm also looking for a team/clan from Nor Cal. Add me. I'm currently Bronze but may be moving to silver soon.
Reply Quote
Sweet!

I add both of you. Integrity and akaShaffe what part of Northern Cali are you from? Im in Fairfield. Right in between Sacramento and SF
Reply Quote
Vallejo lol, Ten minutes away from you. I currently work in Fairfield. Small world eh lol, added both u guys. If u guys wanna team up. Let me know!
Edited by InTeGriTy on 1/20/2013 12:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hahah thats funny. I used to live by Hogan. Good stuff.
Reply Quote
Hey guys theres a tournament at UC Davis on Saturday if you want to check it out. I'm going to try and make it. Also let me know when you usually play so I can get online at that time
Reply Quote
Hey fellas im usually on almost everyday after noon (pst) till late night. Been only playing seriously about 2 weeks feel free to hit me up Oakley #522 we have a ventrilo so we can talk sc2 and all that.
Edited by oakley on 1/28/2013 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sweet. I'll definitely add you. Do you live out here too?
Reply Quote
nah man but im up on the game at all hours of the day so time is not really a factor for me. and good deal man!
Reply Quote
Hey... I'm in Vacaville! Bronze player that is currently trapped... won't let me into Silver! I'm interested in playing, too if you all are still around. Possibly some meetups... get back to me!
Reply Quote
hey austo hello, i also started to play this year and i would like if you add me, im currently in top 8 in bronze league.
Reply Quote
For sure I'll add you guys
Reply Quote
I recently found this thread. I am just outside San Francisco and would like to practice with a small group of people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]