New Year's Resolution Complete!

Most (if not all of you) really won't care about this. I saw a post on these forums for new year's resolutions, I said I wanted to make it to Platinum League this year. I did it! I'm not expecting to make it to Diamond this year (or before HOTS comes out) but it's a goal!

Thanks for reading! <3
Reply Quote
Congrats on the quick promotion. Don't think diamond is too out of reach, as long as you keep improving even just a little at a time you can get there soon enough. Good luck on all your other resolutions throughout the year and have fun.
Reply Quote
I too am hoping to be plat soon, my MMR has me facing other platinum players so I can only hope!
Reply Quote
Nice, glad to see people getting promoted. Maybe then it won't be so easy for the 12 year olds on this site to pull the league card in the future. I haven't laddered much recently, and I've probably dropped to silver level play lol. Good luck on your other resolutions though. Idk why, but every time I see a thread which equates to: I did something fun on StarCraft, I cannot help but post.
Edited by SgtSlaughter on 1/13/2013 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Congrats. It was always a goal for me to make to diamond level and i accomplished that last summer. But then took about a 6 month hiatus. Hoping to get back in the game and just make it to top 8 diamond if not masters. Congrats and your promotion and good luck.
Reply Quote
That's awesome man! I just started REALLY playing this game after owning it since launch, and I'm just happy with my small progress I showed last night down here in the bronze league. Keep it up man!
Reply Quote
Most (if not all of you) really won't care about this. I saw a post on these forums for new year's resolutions, I said I wanted to make it to Platinum League this year. I did it! I'm not expecting to make it to Diamond this year (or before HOTS comes out) but it's a goal!

Thanks for reading! <3

Grats man!! I just achieved mine today as well! Just keep practicing and you can make diamond.
If you're interested I recommend watching both Apollo's tutorials AND Fenner's on youtube.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]