StarCraft® II

Will This Run Starcraft 2?

Hi i am just wondering if anyone knows about this computer brand Southeast Systems? Is it a good brand and can i trust it? And also will this pc run Starcraft on medium with 60+ fps? Any help will be appreciated. Here is the computer. http://www.amazon.com/Southeast-Systems%C2%AE-3-8Ghz-4100-Quad-Core/dp/B009MAAKQI/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=CE5AS3Q65CW6&coliid=I50SGQ68KWC6Z
Reply Quote
Will likely run on max at 60 fps.
Reply Quote
is this a good trusted brand though?
Reply Quote
help please
Reply Quote
Strongly doubt that it wil run on max with 60 fps, and can you build your own?
Never heard of South east Systems, and also not sure how much you're paying for it...
I strongly advise you to build your own pc, and if not perhaps buy it off of cyberpower?
I don't know much about buying prebuilts.
Reply Quote
It comes with AMD FX 4100, it's gonna struggle when lot of things are happening on the screen.
Reply Quote
1000w power supply lol overkill.

What's your budget?
Reply Quote
7770 is a good card, but even if your processor was a beast it would still struggle on max late-game, and in team games...

The real killer is the fx-4100. It's a no-go. My i3-2100 beats my friend's fx-6100 and we have matching GPUs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]