StarCraft® II

Mechanics of Starcraft: Hellion

Taking a little break from the quantum physics, let me know how you like it.

1.2k views on the last episode, thank you so much!

Remember that we are always looking for volunteers, and those who are active on the threads and such are more likely to get on episodes faster.

http://youtu.be/wfgjN2CWGxs Please give me your ideas about the unit.

Please note: hellion only, not the battle hellion (yet).
Edited by zappy on 1/6/2013 4:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would love to talk about Dune Buggy w/flamethrower attachment!
Reply Quote
12k or 1200
Reply Quote
http://youtu.be/wfgjN2CWGxs

here is youtube link when it's done uploading
Reply Quote
What the hell, i make a thread about a hellion episode, that is a already done, and i get one volunteer and one troll in the first 5 minutes?
Reply Quote
fonzy loves to troll, it's true
Reply Quote

Please not: hellion only, not the battle hellion (yet).

Please not

Please

not
Reply Quote
Stop trolling my thread or i'll kick you out and use fonzy or someone for the incontrol episode.
Edited by zappy on 1/6/2013 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I hope you discuss how the hellion suddenly can be healed by medivacs when the turn into hellbats.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Enigma
I hope you discuss how the hellion suddenly can be healed by medivacs when the turn into hellbats.
We plan on doing a hellbat episode with ponera once HotS comes out.
Reply Quote
I wonder what it is about their fire that makes light armour melt and any other armour laugh in their face. Also the preignitor- a pilot flame that changes the color? wouldn't it need a pilot flame anyways?
Reply Quote
Perhaps they use these physics: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130104143516.htm

to make it turn blue and also be more powerful??
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Ponera
I wonder what it is about their fire that makes light armour melt and any other armour laugh in their face. Also the preignitor- a pilot flame that changes the color? wouldn't it need a pilot flame anyways?
Think about the bonus to light like this: the burning liquid can seep through or even make cracks in the incredibly light armor, where as heavier armor has larger solid plates to keep the flames out.

Also, its the infernal pre-igniter, so an upgraded pre-igniter that seeds the flames with bits of thermite.

Also, stop trolling my thread.
Edited by zappy on 1/6/2013 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Perhaps they use these physics: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130104143516.htm

to make it turn blue and also be more powerful??
We discuss how it accomplishes the bonus damage, and it has (likely) nothing to do with that.
Reply Quote
Thermite? Why would that make it blue? Not sure if thermite would be the best thing.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Ponera
Thermite? Why would that make it blue? Not sure if thermite would be the best thing.
Thermite is actually used in a number of incendiary explosives throughout history, so it is known to be effective. As for the blue, i have no idea. Maybe the manufacturer put some other thermite based additives that comprise the full upgrade and those additives burn blue.
Reply Quote
use fonzy for the incontrol episode.

eeeeeeeeee :D
EDIT: also sorry apparently I did a really bad job of reading the OP. Ima check it out now.
Edited by Fonzy on 1/6/2013 4:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
WAHHHH! I MISSED ANOTHER EPISODE T-T.
Edited by VIPER on 1/6/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
And the word chassis is pronounced "cha-see"

Learn
Pronounce
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 04:14 PMPosted by VIPER
WAHHHH! I MISSED ANOTHER EPISODE T-T.
Awww, poor viper, you're turning into our mascot! Here, let me give you a hint on how not to miss them: GET SKYPE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]