Need Serious Help

OK so I'm really new to not only the Protoss as a race, but Star Craft II as a whole. I've been trying to find some sort of a play-style that fits me, but I can't seem to be bale to balance micro and macro yet. I'm not sure when to research what, which troops to build, how many probes to create, etc. I realize all of this is a player to player basis, although I would still enjoy some direct feedback so to how you play and what you've found to be effective. Because so far the only games I've won have been VS AI or else the occasional online forfeit. I've done around 15 practice matches (yes I realize I can skip them, although I feel like they're an important introduction because I never played SC I), but just haven't had one of those 'oh, so that's what I should do' moments yet.

Again, I welcome all opinions and points of view on Protoss, and am still pretty nooby, so please refrain from excessive SC II jargon. Thanks.

Nirvana #169
Reply Quote
Have you watched any of the tutorials? Day 9 noobie Tuesdays and I think it was FilterSC ? Are good ones (have to look the FilterSC one up on Youtube). I'm not great by any means, but those 2 things have helped me a lot. Since you are new, you hopefully don't have bad habits to break, learn how to use the hotkeys, less mouse clicking and more hotkeys.
Reply Quote
I'll definitely look it up. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it.
Reply Quote
The usual list:
1. Don't stop making Probes needlessly.
2. Don't get supply blocked needlessly.
3. Keep your resources low. [Spend it.]
Reply Quote
I'll keep this in mind
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]