dA Chat not working...

I'm probably not going to be able to use the chat on dA for the foreseeable future. This message appears when I try to open it:

Plugin: 'Mozilla Extension' [ Initialized ]
Opening connection to: 'http://chat.deviantart.com'
You have been disconnected[ no reason given ]

Tried googling it, but no success. I'm not the first one to have this problem, but no solution has been found as far as I can tell. Anyway, just a heads up.
Reply Quote
All you do is keep refreshing. It's one of those issues that can be solved like that. Or you can wait until tomorrow and then try again. It's a temporary thing.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 08:38 PMPosted by Zarkun
All you do is keep refreshing. It's one of those issues that can be solved like that. Or you can wait until tomorrow and then try again. It's a temporary thing.
Hopefully. I just tried rebooting as well as installing all of the plugins linked in the FAQ. Refreshed about 15 times. Hopefully fixed tomorrow.
Reply Quote
Was when it happened to me, so we'll see.
Reply Quote
Never mind. Applying Windows Updates appears to have fixed the problem.
Reply Quote
This could have just gone in the bar, just for future reference.
Reply Quote
And we'd have missed it, Mark. Sometimes you have to make a thread to get what you need seen, seen.
Reply Quote
I'm holding you to that :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]