StarCraft® II

has the game changed a lot?

I do notice there's a lot more 2 player maps this season.
Reply Quote
The map pool changed, and some of those maps are from Heart of the Swarm. Other than that, nothing else has changed drastically except for the Infestor Fungal Growth nerf.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 09:53 AMPosted by Guilt
The map pool changed, and some of those maps are from Heart of the Swarm. Other than that, nothing else has changed drastically except for the Infestor Fungal Growth nerf.

Fungal has been nerfed? back then it rooted ground and air, doing 36 damage over 4 seconds and some more to armored I believe... What is it now since I don't see it in the recent notes.
Reply Quote
It's the range reduction to 8 that is of note.
Reply Quote
Infested terran egg health was also reduced so they are now killed by a single high templar storm.

All this has made 3-base all-ins against zerg much better with colossus and made late game slightly more reasonable
Reply Quote
All those hours of frusteration, trying to macro VS zerg, has finally paid off

:-)

Now instead of losing to Blord Infestor, I actually win vs it.

It honestly feels like once you hit late game, zerg players macro fails so hard. I don't think any of them are really used to a game that lasts more than 20 minutes.

yay!

PvZ my fav matchup by far, even before the infestor nerf a while back. Just got easier though now.
Edited by Erpman on 1/6/2013 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]