StarCraft® II

To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

...that never really made it, or might just not have worked.

In my case, these are RPs that I think may have some potential, but would be unable to be spearheaded by myself, due to lack of time.

1: Crossover RP's.
- Your representative OC (The Changeling for me, Zanon for Zanon, whatever the hell Knarled is, etc.) within whichever universe.
-> I believe going into the worlds of Pokemon, Halo, or even other Blizz titles, like WoW and Diablo, would make for very interesting posts and potentially a larger RP for most of the Bar users.

2: Horror / Survival RP
- Much like the old "Breakout" RPs, where most of the characters where stranded inside an overrun laboratory with several sentient creatures plotting their deaths and their own escapes, twisting former friends against each other, unleashing psychological warfare on their victims, while they struggle to survive in this alien facility which until recently was their home.

3: Overlords.
- All of us, Roleplaying as Overlords, living our daily lives... in pure bliss.
Just... let that sink in for a few minutes...
Alright. Now that you've taken in the pure joy of thinking what it would be like to live as an Overlord for a few days, and you're thrilled as all possibility allows, you can share any and all of the RP ideas that have been itching in the back of your head here.

Who knows? We might actually be able to get a solid, fun RP in the works here.
Reply Quote
I've a couple, but both really have no place here, as one is based off the final events in Bleach and another is based off the final events of AC 5, kinda like StarCore, but more Armored Core with the remaining Ravens on the run.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 06:36 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
whatever the hell Knarled i
He's some kind of ugly, Roach, man, monstrosity.... Or is that his brother who is named Gnarled?
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 06:43 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
whatever the hell Knarled i
He's some kind of ugly, Roach, man, monstrosity.... Or is that his brother who is named Gnarled?

KnarledOne is a giant, fat, tobacco guzzling, acid spewing, miserly roach with lots of cash. I have yet to meet GnarledOne.

01/07/2013 06:36 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
Much like the old "Breakout" RPs

I have an idea...

3: Overlords.
- All of us, Roleplaying as Overlords, living our daily lives... in pure bliss.
Just... let that sink in for a few minutes...

I'd rather be a hybrid thank you very much.

1: Crossover RP's.
- Your representative OC (The Changeling for me, Zanon for Zanon, whatever the hell Knarled is, etc.) within whichever universe.
-> I believe going into the worlds of Pokemon, Halo, or even other Blizz titles, like WoW and Diablo, would make for very interesting posts and potentially a larger RP for most of the Bar users.

Not sure. Could be epic or fail. Metriod and SC2? Eh...
Reply Quote
I had a few ideas rolling around that I wanted to try out, I'll post them out here so people can see what I have planned. For now, none of this will come around till we get some RPs down.

1) Hunt for the Snowbound Relic revival. Although it was abandoned within the first few pages, I am assured that a restart attempt should work. WIP

2) A large city in the outskirts of Dominion territory goes silent, and Dominion Command sends a team to investigate. Along with this, a Protoss force goes to investigate as they realize that the HEV set up there has been modified mysteriously. WIP

3) A Lost Planet 2 Crossover in which several teams must stop a unknown faction from waking a creature, which would kill the planet by bringing up a massive amount of magma from the planet's core, which would also bring forth very valuable resources. This planet is also home to a significant presence of people (The RPers + their faction) who fight to keep to keep the creature from waking.
Reply Quote
Pokemon would be nice though I don't think it belongs here. Digimon would also be nice but again it doesn't belong here and would be .... different. perhaps some kind of Assassins Creed style game .... minus the 'desmund sitting in the Animus and we are just little bits of DNA' part. hmmmmm I shall have to think more .....
Reply Quote
"Interesting. I wonder how many times I would have to escape someone trying to kill me or them trying to escape me in the crossover one..."
Reply Quote
To quote something that user Dacder wishes me to post.

San’Mora School- An ordinary school, where several odd strange things have happened recently...several dominion have showed up to investigate, and to kidnap any psionic youth. (RPing as children...awww ye.)

The Darkest Corner- A pseudo-demonic RP. A local bar has had strange things happening, and patrons never coming back. You’re sent to investigate, and find a place filled with unholy guests....the servants of the devil.

Death is But a Word- A group of Ghosts must attempt to use their limited abilities to control their environments to do things to allow them to come back to life. An alternate faction of ghostbusters will attempt to stop them.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 07:17 PMPosted by SlnderBurito
The Darkest Corner- A pseudo-demonic RP. A local bar has had strange things happening, and patrons never coming back. You’re sent to investigate, and find a place filled with unholy guests....the servants of the devil.

Now who will play the villain?
Reply Quote
A group of soldiers with elementally oriented animal familiars fighting their way through the wilderness filled with hostile natives, witch doctors, wild animals, etc.

^ Here's one that I came up with based on a book that I heard about. ^

01/07/2013 07:17 PMPosted by SlnderBurito

Sounds like Darkest Heart to me...
...which deserves a redux someday...
Edited by Warhawk on 1/7/2013 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 07:27 PMPosted by Warhawk
Sounds like Darkest Heart to me...
Darkest Heart sounds like PKA..... This one idea that Dacder came up with doesn't even sound like it.... They are both different..... And Dacder is most likely going to make you be a Human.... Full blooded Human.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/7/2013 7:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
DH eventually ended up in PKA's format, yes, but the idea was unique in and of itself. Just didn't get far enough along to make a difference.
Reply Quote
Hopefully the Bar RP will be short and sweet. Some RPs drag on and on when it should of ended on a high note.
Reply Quote
But the Darkest Corner doesn't even sound anything close to being Darkest Heart....... That was monster hunting, this is more like Poltergeist's and etc.
Reply Quote
You don't know much about the different types of ghosts do you? Servants of the Devil and Poltergeists are two different things.
Reply Quote
Dac says that Crymson's spot on. :P

Correction:
09:36:04 PM <Dacder> zarkun: Demons can possess and such things, not exactly poltergeist, but very different to monster hunting.
09:36:25 PM <Dacder> This RP would have a lack of combat, and it would be nigh nonextistant against the demons themselves.
09:37:00 PM <Dacder> So less spot on and more right for the most part.
Edited by SlnderBurito on 1/7/2013 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
.... Whatever....

But this would be more like Exorcists still.... Not Demon/Monster Hunting....
Reply Quote
It actually comes down to demon hunting. I know paranormal.
Reply Quote
Exorcism? My impression was that we were merely ordinary humans investigating some supernatural occurrences and trying to find out the truth and survive. Much more interesting than fighting against some paranormal terror armed to the teeth. Could be like the 7th guest.
Reply Quote
I would really like to see another supernatural/paranormal RP based around exorcists and/or monster hunters.

...or horror/survival RP with the Elder Gods...
Edited by Warhawk on 1/7/2013 7:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]