To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

01/09/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Naitsrich
I'm kinda lost. What's the most favored RP idea right now?
You should probably make the next Fade because it's about to cap.
Reply Quote
Hmmmmm
Alright.
MEMO # 2

My brother has gotten another game of Starcraft II for Christmas, and I have taken the... 'liberty' of using his account to gain access to these wonderful forums once again.

HELLO ALL.
Reply Quote
@Dac:
Ah. thank you for that bit of info.

@Naitsrich:
Mine seems to have a good pit of support, it will take me a bit to get things written up for it though.
Reply Quote
To be honest, I didn't know it was you until you mentioned changeling. I have seen someone with a similar name before somewhere in these forums.......

@CR I'll start on it right away!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg
Reply Quote
Hey SB! I'm new. I've only heard about you in legend. Excited to see what you're made of and if you live up to your legend. >:)
Reply Quote
@Naitsrich:
Mine seems to have a good pit of support, it will take me a bit to get things written up for it though.

And what is it?
Reply Quote
This concept:

A sky-world with airships, dragons, guns (nothing automatic), advanced steam tech (high-presure suits of steam-powered armor, etc.)

Page 10.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/9/2013 4:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:42 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Hey SB! I'm new. I've only heard about you in legend. Excited to see what you're made of and if you live up to your legend. >:)
*I see a Changeling approaching Markus from every direction.... Swallowing him whole until he is literally a pile of !@#$, unless that's a Zerg delicacy with the lower half of the Swarm?*
Reply Quote
I've noticed that everyone wants non-Starcraft related themes like that.........
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Naitsrich
I've noticed that everyone wants non-Starcraft related themes like that.........

You seem disappointed. Want another round of "Breakout?"
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:46 PMPosted by Naitsrich

I dont. I love SCII related themes, but nobody else does. I love classic SC RPs. Unfortunately nobody is making them anymore.
Reply Quote
Okaaaay...

One word:

REAPER.
Edited by KnarledOne on 1/9/2013 4:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm not disappointed. It shows how much this place has changed since we started. I wonder what else we'll come up this year.....
Reply Quote
Mark, we're out of ways to manipulate the lore currently available. Until HotS comes out, we're at a bit of a loss. You know Naits, you could always bring back Horizen, or what ever that one was.
Reply Quote
Outbreak
Containment
Reaper
Amnesia

^ All SC2 related.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Naitsrich
I'm not disappointed. It shows how much this place has changed since we started. I wonder what else we'll come up this year.....
I already gave a suggestion.... You are civilians who are trying to escape, doesn't mean you will. This will be a horror/survival RP if anyone wants to give it a go. It involves the beginning and the end of the Fall of Tarsonis.
Reply Quote
What he said.
Reply Quote
KO, is there any way to join Reaper? If so I'm interested...
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Zarkun
You know Naits, you could always bring back Horizen

It was a good idea (I even planned out the entire thing), but it hit a dry spell after awhile. Besides, I want to keep sorta a "No Remake" policy after I stopped thinking about doing that for Crash.

But the one thing I want to see is a dark RP that truly shows the dark side of humanity, with sob stories that would make a grown man cry (Because it's good, not extremely awful).
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Naitsrich
But the one thing I want to see is a dark RP that truly shows the dark side of humanity, with sob stories that would make a grown man cry (Because it's good, not extremely awful).
Fall of Tarsonis RP.... Unless everyone wants to prove that I have the RP curse of Knarled, and Infinity. And I just went over it...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/9/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]