StarCraft® II

To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

*Sigh* This is why I prefer writing over RPing.
Reply Quote
Zarkun, who was going to be co-DMing R&R by the way? I know you were going to be doing part of it, but I believe you had said that it was going to be you and someone else?
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:58 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
*Sigh* This is why I prefer writing over RPing.
What are you doing right now.... Writing.... What do you do in a forum based RP? You write....

Zarkun, who was going to be co-DMing R&R by the way? I know you were going to be doing part of it, but I believe you had said that it was going to be you and someone else?

To bad I can't.... I'm horrid at DMing.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/9/2013 5:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:58 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Fall of Tarsonis RP.... Unless everyone wants to prove that I have the RP curse of Knarled, and Infinity. And I just went over it...

I'd prefer a more secretive horror/survival environment not something as active and chaotic as the fall of Tarsonis...

Perhaps a more secluded environment and not a cityscape, though I will admit, it could definitely work.
Reply Quote
Technically it wouldn't be a remake, it would be a fresh start.
Reply Quote
I'd prefer a more secretive horror/survival environment not something as active and chaotic as the fall of Tarsonis...

Perhaps a more secluded environment and not a cityscape, though I will admit, it could definitely work.
One.... We have never went over it.... It will feel fresh.......

It's quite sad really.... Not the RP.... But the ignorance.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/9/2013 5:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:56 PMPosted by Naitsrich
But the one thing I want to see is a dark RP that truly shows the dark side of humanity, with sob stories that would make a grown man cry (Because it's good, not extremely awful).

The adventures of smylez through the portal!

/tears

Exploitation of miners and attempted rebellion? Could go either way and the journey will be very sob story.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:04 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
One.... We have never went over it.... It will feel fresh.......

There has been some talk of a horror/survival RP, and yes it would be something new.

01/09/2013 05:04 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
It's quite sad really.... Not the RP.... But the ignorance.

Ignorance to what?
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:09 PMPosted by Warhawk
Ignorance to what?
You are the only one paying any attention.... Even I'm being ignored in the Chatroom.
Reply Quote
Now that's not cool. A little more respect here people.
Reply Quote
I see his posts, it's just that I keep getting ninja'd here and it's not really worth editing the previous posts since no one is going to read them.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:54 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
KO, is there any way to join Reaper? If so I'm interested...

Anyone can join. Just apply. Only Reapers are being accepted at this time. Too bad, you just missed a Protoss opening.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:00 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
What are you doing right now.... Writing.... What do you do in a forum based RP? You write....

When you write your own story it goes exactly how you want it to go and if it fails or isn't good it's 100% your fault.

When you're RPing it's a flame war and everyone is OP and crap.
Reply Quote
You're new, Mark. You'll learn. It isn't either of the two things you've just said. It's that nobody likes giving ground. There is a major difference.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:19 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
When you're RPing it's a flame war and everyone is OP and crap.

I loled. There is some truth in those wise words.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 04:58 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Unless everyone wants to prove that I have the RP curse of Knarled

Muahaha! So happy to have passed my curse on to you.

And I give ground. I'm willing to lose even when I am the largest government and possess thousands of multimile long warships, and let Wfawwer take me down with illogical posts like saying a massvie Xel-Naga war machine runs on SOLAR POWER and shuts down just from having a science vessel fly over it.

*pants*
Edited by KnarledOne on 1/9/2013 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:22 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Unless everyone wants to prove that I have the RP curse of Knarled

Muahaha! So happy to have passed my curse on to you.
... *Slowly walks out of the thread for the remainder of the night*
Reply Quote
Literally, some RP's are just unstoppable forces against immovable objects. *cough* *cough* SS *Cough*

Okay, I got an idea.... eh... Maybe not.
Reply Quote
KO... be nice. Some of us don't have it easy.
Reply Quote
Come come, Warhawk. I had to go through months, MONTHS of the RP failure curse. No matter how popular, how well thought out, how completely ingenius my threads were....

THEY ALL DIED BEFORE MAKING THREAD TWO!

I have a right to poke some fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]