StarCraft® II

To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

Mark: I forget what she even did of significance to that RP, and how she might have killed it.
Reply Quote
Of course.... They can never learn to keep something like this out of public view.... Thank you guys for helping to lower my self esteem on humanity. Congratz!
Reply Quote
Dac: I would really rather not re-hash it, thanks :)
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 06:13 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Dac: I would really rather not re-hash it, thanks :)

So, you put in another comment about how it was at least partially her fault, and then when I respond you say you don't want to talk about it further?...
Reply Quote
Just please refrain from making such comments in the future, and we will have no need for mercy.

Can this post be the last one related to this topic? As in, don't reply to this. Drop it.
Edited by KnarledOne on 1/9/2013 6:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dac: No, She nailed the last nail in something that was already bound for destruction. All I'm saying is what's done is done. I would rather not get in a debate about it. That's all :)

KO, Ain't that the truth... :(

Lol, ninja'd your edit. I think ironing this out with Dac is better then just dropping it. Sure, we could drop it, but would it really fix the problem? I'd rather have Dac and I punch eachother's teeth out, then shake hands rather then just walk away begrudgingly.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/9/2013 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dac: No, She nailed the last nail in something that was already bound for destruction. All I'm saying is what's done is done. I would rather not get in a debate about it. That's all :)

KO, Ain't that the truth... :(
You either quit it, or take this talk outside of the bar. Now. I'm not in a good mood, and none of you want to push it...
Reply Quote
"CHEESE PUFFS!" I wait until everyone is looking at me before continuing. "Now that I have your attention, I would like to suggest a sort of all in RP. Something with a Final Fantasy feel that has a wide variety of options. Something that suggests things are coming to a close. What do you think? It would encompass any and all genres."

Edit-CR, get the f*ck over yourself. I'm getting tired of these, "Poor pity me" posts.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/9/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mark: Then don't push your opinion on others? I think, if anything, she delayed the death of SS. So...yeah.

Anyway, I dunno, we've got a few RPs going right now, and several ideas that people seem to like..
Edited by Dacder on 1/9/2013 6:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
THREAD DERAILED! BACK ON TOPIC!

BACK TO FALL OF TARSONIS RP!
Reply Quote
Dac, our only disagreement is you think she postponed it's death and I think she nailed the last nail. Either way, what's done is done. We cool?

I can never find our chat room on DA. Can someone help me out please? Thanks!!
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/9/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 06:19 PMPosted by Zarkun
Edit-CR, get the f*ck over yourself. I'm getting tired of these, "Poor pity me" posts.
I'm sorry if I'm a human being, and if I was trying to tell them to stop...
Reply Quote
Mark: If you stop mentioning SS, and never make a similar off-handed comment about any RPer ever again, then sure.
Reply Quote
SHUT. UP.
Reply Quote
Dac, I'm sorry im not perfect. It wasn't about fawwer, but her actions. I am not putting fawwer down, but rather frowning upon her actions. Just like I am frowning upon my own actions, not necessarily myself. If I could rewind time and never make SS I would, but I can't. It's a real thing in history, so unfortunately, it will be mentioned, whether I like it or not. Most of the time you guys just mention it behind my back, rather then to my face.
Reply Quote
BACK ON TOPIC!

Was there ever any RP that dealt with Hybrids besides that failure of a RP that KO made?

(Still love you!)

Seriously, drop the subject. Ignore it. Stop talking about it.
Edited by smylez on 1/9/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 06:22 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
I can never find our chat room on DA.

Someone who goes to the bar only please. I'm also in the Asylum.
Reply Quote
Zarkun, did you just say I'm not invited in?
Reply Quote
No, I'm simply saying I don't have the link.
Reply Quote
... So you want one of us people that don't hang out much in the Asylum.... But in the Bar to give him the link.... I'll have TC do that. (Since he's never on or doing anything or talking.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]