StarCraft® II

To pool all of our collective RP ideas...

You have my opinion on Hunt. The second seems similar to Outbreak, but unique all the same and the third...that wasn't quite Lost Planet 2, but I'll roll with it.
Reply Quote
Reapers are actually pretty pathetic, especially when you consider the fact that magic exists in many universes.

Interdimensional armies use a combination of their favorite technologies and spells, so while Reapers could become slaves to an interdimensional force, they would pose little threat to one unless in the service of another.
Reply Quote
Warhammer 40,000k

/thread
Reply Quote
40,000K?

*facepalm*

I'm sorry... one magician, all warhammer ppl die.

Thread continues.

Victory will require you to adapt and utilize that which is found in all universes.
Reply Quote
Yes, 40,000k. I see the future.
Reply Quote
The Breach:
As the nearest patrol ship consisting of some # members, you have responded to a distress signal from a Dominion facility. Relaying this info to Command, they expects to send in reinforcements within the next 9 hours. In the meantime, you will investigate the facility and discover what has happened to its inhabitants and secure it.
Reply Quote
Kshot it all.

/thread

Kshot is built to kill anyone and anything in the multiverse.
Reply Quote
zarkun, what happened in LP2 was NEVEC was trying to wake the creature then kill it for a massive amount of thermal energy, as the creature would drain the planet to the core, but the NEVEC TF:FD killed it before it woke, and ect. All the factions worked together at one point, but I digress.
Reply Quote
I am not familiar with the concept of Kshor, but it doesn't matter. Somewhere within the infinite multiverse someone has figured out a way to counter something. This holds true for everything, and thus every weapon has a defense, whether through magic, technology, something weirder, or a combination thereof. And if "Kshot" is as powerful as you say, all major factions would have ensured that they have a defense against it.
Reply Quote
Haha, but it's a unique idea only seen in one universe at this time.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/8/2013 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
Haha, but give me the universe or who cares.
Reply Quote
Currently the hero's and their powers are still under construction. As is the general idea. The Kshot is the only finished project.
Reply Quote
In other words, you needed a weapon to counter interdimensionals so you randomly made something up. It matters not. Magic/technology/wierder stuff combined has infinite possibilities.
Reply Quote
Actually, it evolved from a way to kill a, and this is a direct quote, "Vampiric, zombified, werewolf, several other monsters, Super Man." From there, it got better.
Reply Quote
Hmm... unpleasant sounding creature.
Reply Quote
I know how to block Kshot...

*I have my Blue Mana.... 40 Islands. Tapping them all I played a Counter Spell with "X" Colorless Mana*
Reply Quote
Cancel.

1/Blue

Counter target noncreature spell.

Autumn's Veil.

Really can't remember the cost.

Counter target red or blue spell.
Reply Quote
This...doesn't fall under a spell category.
Reply Quote
Any card you use on MTG is a spell card. If Kshot was in MTG..... It's a spell.
Reply Quote
Spell refers to anything from a sword to a fireball to a party favor in this context.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]