StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

We all come here for our own representative reasons, while we stay for the people whom we can associate with, and call friends.
*Hands everyone a Milkshake, a reeeeeeeeaaaal milkshake this time, I PROMISE!*
I notice a slight bubble. "You're sure some of the other one didn't sneak in?"
I drop some Mind Shredder in it and throw it at a random building that starts to disintegrate.
*I laugh, and chug mine down* It may... may... have some alcohol in it... but oh weeeeeell~
"What kind of alcohol?"
*I look at my now empty glass, and giggle a bit* Dunno... Terran alcohol though... my treeeat from Thunder's basement~
I hand back the milkshake. "Just remembered I'm on a diet."
*I chug that one too, and begin to laugh hysterically*
01/13/2013 07:31 PMPosted by ShadowFury
I walk over to the @sshole and b!tch slap him so powerfully he lands in an alternate dimension. "I agree with UBD and hope this guy stops complaining about those who are intelligent and like to be creative. And Owlfeather's is quite correct. It's like writing a movie, a book, the plot of a game, or anything of such."
SF... As we told Mecha.... Don't interfere as you make things worse for everybody... True Story about that one.

Hmm... I'll be staying home from school apparently... My ride to school is extremely ill.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/14/2013 4:11 AM PST
Is there any reason why Jester isn't posting here? He seems to have answers to everything. Though I have my doubts....
Because Battle.net is being stupid and it wont log him in... So we are posting his messages from Deviant Art unto here.
Less Bnet and more his internet.
DA is acting up. Zarkun, rebels can have intentions for taking over large chunks of land...I suppose you could think of my planned group more as revolutionaries.
01/14/2013 03:28 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
SF... As we told Mecha.... Don't interfere as you make things worse for everybody... True Story about that one.
"What do you mean? I am not interferring. I am reacting with spur the moment creativity and give my opinion."
01/14/2013 03:29 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"What do you mean? I am not interferring. I am reacting with spur the moment creativity and give my opinion."
Just as it did when you sent that message in the GD that one fateful evening?
"...I was pissed off that day and had dealt with horsesh!t the whole week. So um, yeah, f*ck you."
Watch your language there sonny. We can be civilized beings of culture.
"Sometimes I want to watch the world burn. I am not civilized."
"I have taken control of all the members of Joeyrays, and have forced them to do my bidding as their dark and evil god, Xer." I snort, and take a drink. "What zarkun said. And I always have the answers because I can think of them, or look them up whether it be on the internet or in my own mind. Take that to heart, and I won't let Aurora back into your realm to destroy it." I grin, and take another drink. "Probably."

Jester.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]