StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Public Service Announcement:

Uninstall Java if you have it. I am informed it has suffered a massive security breach.
The Cyclops reappears. Poor Markus hallucinated the one he killed, for it died far too easily for it to be true. "Also, I greet everyone with attempting great harm."
Thundercrash.... well I'm the new guy....
I doubt you've heard anything about me though....
Public Service Announcement:

Uninstall Java if you have it. I am informed it has suffered a massive security breach.

Really!? D:
xer, I've heard a few things. Most of them I found mildly humorous.

Also, I has good news's! I am employed once again, as a janitor at a Co-op. Not glamorous, I know, but beggars can't be choosers, no matter what SB might say.
Great to see that you have got a job again!!!!! Also I have put away the kitten cannon and all my other kitten related powers since they are corrupting and no one should be corrupted like I was.For now my trusty fusion cannon that looks like a large silver hand gun shall do
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 1/18/2013 12:30 PM PST
Just started my story today. Anyone want to read it? "The Darkness of Light" is the title :P

Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSMCRD35ch4&list=UU9Ntx-EF3LzKY1nQ5rTUP2g&index=24

lol so creepy
01/18/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Thundercrash
but beggars can't be choosers, no matter what SB might say.

*Suggestive eyebrow raising*
CR I heard u are starting a new RP
01/19/2013 05:01 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
CR I heard u are starting a new RP
*Looks around feverishly and takes a run towards the hill*
I appear in front of him. I give him a look of curiosity, and intimidation.

"Hi!" I say, my face turning immediately joyful. Then a black vortex opens under my feed and I slowly sink into it with a smile on my face.
ummm were is the link to the DA chat room and CR what is this new RP????? If you are scared don't worry for I have the curse of not being able to get an RP halfway
Just type in Joeyray in the search bar.... I can guarantee that you'll find the link eventually.

Or... You can go on DA... Go to the chat section and put in Starcraft. That will show you the bar.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/19/2013 5:48 PM PST
Do y'all think I should start up that one horror RP now?
NOES! I is working on one myself blast you!
I had the idea first. >:(
Not my idea. Mine is much more fun. XD Actually, they could be equal, but mine is no where near what yours is.
Well, then we could both post ours!

But I do sort of want to do this... :|
Quit fighting, people will join both.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]