StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

The man tries to punt Digger to Korhal IV.

But Digger is a roach, weighing in excess of seven hundred pounds. The man only manages to stub his toe. Digger one the other hand, is unharmed but extremely offended. He turns to the man who just kicked him and spews a generous stream of acid onto him.

The man screams in pain as the entire front of his body melts.

Digger flicks one of his crescent appendages at the man, sending the poor melting man flying out the front door.
I approach Digger. "SF suggested it."
I jump onto Digger and give him a big hug, leaning in to whisper into his... head.
"Soon... so soon... the planning will be complete, Digger... all the pieces fall into place~"
*sigh* It is REALLY SLOOOW. Not many good RPs to join, I may join reaper but KO is away.
YES! YES! YES!

Okay.... Now that's over with....

Sorry I wasn't here... But guess what? The Internet turned off earlier on Saturday and it took them an entire day... A full day! To turn it back on.
So that's where you were...Need a shotgun?
So I can shoot them when someone didn't pay the bill? Sure?
Is anyone gonna join my RP? I've been waiting for days....
I sigh, resting a hand on xer's shoulder. "You first need to establish that you are a good RPer before attempting to DM."
xer i also checked your RP. first and foremost terrible prologue, too short and no depth in the storyline. second your vehicles are based on LEGOS we are a very creative community but LEGOS is where we draw the line. plus you have not joined any RPs, no one knows you or what your writing style is like. Heck i've been here longer then most but regrettably on, on and off periods. only with me and Zark collaborating on our newly released Hell's bells RP did we hit success, and we've both experienced our RPs dying before.
Edited by darkra on 1/27/2013 6:50 PM PST
"Although my RP Darkest Heart was rather extensive."
yes but in the end it still went kerplunk. no offense though i have to give it to ya you're RP lasted way longer then mine.
So your saying that my transfer of one of my other RP's to here was a bad decision? I knew I should have put up those weapon descriptions.
"More the content was a bad idea. Concept was good though. Take some time, RP as an RPer, then try and DM."
YOU ARE NOT LISTENING. ok lets ignore the million problems with your RP. to say it bluntly PEOPLE HERE DO NOT KNOW YOU WELL ENOUGH, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW YOU BEHAVE, HOW YOU WRITE, AND THEY DO NOT TRUST YOU. you build trust by RPING IN THE ONES THAT ARE UP RIGHT NOW. THIS ISN'T SOMETHING THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, IT MAY TAKE MONTHS BEFORE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GONNA TRUST YOU AS A DM AND THAT IS IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT MAKING FRIENDS
So.... for the time being I'll stay in the bar.
I got lucky with my first RP, The Need to Survive, but it died just starting into p2.

Edit-No, you find an RP, like my and Darkra's new one, Hell's Bells, and join it. RP a bit to get a feel for it outside of PRPs and to establish how you are in RPs.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/27/2013 7:01 PM PST
By the time I'm on my 32nd attempt at creating something good then deleting it..... I'll have about one percent done. See you for the next 20000 years.....

Edit- Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out.
Edited by xer on 1/27/2013 7:03 PM PST
no offense xer but i feel like you are half deef

01/27/2013 07:00 PMPosted by Zarkun
you find an RP, like my and Darkra's new one, Hell's Bells, and join it. RP a bit to get a feel for it outside of PRPs and to establish how you are in RPs.

01/27/2013 07:00 PMPosted by darkra
you build trust by RPING IN THE ONES THAT ARE UP RIGHT NOW. THIS ISN'T SOMETHING THAT IS GONNA HAPPEN OVERNIGHT, IT MAY TAKE MONTHS BEFORE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY GONNA TRUST YOU AS A DM AND THAT IS IF YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT MAKING FRIENDS

01/27/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Zarkun
You first need to establish that you are a good RPer before attempting to DM."
Just read the content and be smart about what you do. RPing really isn't that hard.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]