StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 18)

Dude you realize people are trying to get us MEN to where that !@#$.
"What ever. I didn't steal your worm, but believe what ever that rewired freak tells you."
I finally grin. "Relax, I had it ready anyways. I was going to send it to Tarsonis so it could get me some of the local animals, but w/e. Though, attacking Nuke, no bueno."
"Mecha, if I cared what current fashion was, I'd be in skinny jeans already. As for the attacking Nuke, he seems to have that effect on worms."
dude, these designers are trying to get us to wear wooden barricades on our head. Unless you dont want to laugh yo !@# off dont look. Me and my mom almost peed ourselves
"I don't care what's trending, I don't wear it."
01/11/2013 04:49 PMPosted by MechaGhidrah
dude, these designers are trying to get us to wear wooden barricades on our head. Unless you dont want to laugh yo !@# off dont look. Me and my mom almost peed ourselves
Mecha.... If they were trying to get us to wear those... Then how come I ain't in one of those? Exactly....

*My Gangster Squad car opens up and the Tommies open up Explosive fire.*
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/11/2013 4:53 PM PST
"Amen. Wear what is comfortable. Also, DA has kicked me out, and I am having trouble getting back in." I deploy a shield, and sit there, watching as they shoot at people.
Edited by Jester on 1/11/2013 4:54 PM PST
I remain where I am, comfortably out of the line of fire and watch Mecha get shredded.
"A smylez please."

[drinks]

"This tastes familiar."
I sigh. "It should, you made it."
"Did I?" I say amused. I turn my head sideways, staring at the half full glass. "Taste a bit salty, like wet tears...."
"You read the menu description for it? You made that too."
"I've read it. Something tells me I was a very unique individual."
"Try are, Doc." I slap him upside the head with a cast iron skillet. "That oughta do the trick."
I jump back surprised. The skillet hits the glass cup and smashes it.

"What was that for?" I demand angrily.
"That...was an attempt to cure your amnesia. Hey, Butler or whatever you're called, mind holding him still?"
"Negative. But I ask that you refrain that you do that again," says Butler.

"You don't cure amnesia by giving someone a concussion!" I say incredulously.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]