StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

IC:
Shake my head at K's antics;
...at least he isn't trying to kill me...
I think to myself grabbing what food I can.

OOC:
Hourglass, a word of warning; Throwing monkey wrenches (unexpected plot points) into someone's RP doesn't tend to sit well with the DM. So Mark may shut you down on this one.
Edited by Warhawk on 1/18/2013 4:28 PM PST
OOC: Take note, he talks kind of fast. But, not so fast you can't understand him.

IC: I put my hand to my nose, thinking. My fingers look like they are about to start snapping.

I move them and snap a few times while I talk and move my other had around with my words.

"Already, I am quite. Energetic and eccentric. And well I have a theory, I have yet to get a neural scan done of any sort... And I'm not sure if you can, I understand you are hearing my Internal conversations but anyways. I could possibly be insane. Not in any manner in which I can't control my actions. But in a way (and this is a Thing that I have come up with,) that I... Uhm... How should I put this..."

I think for a second. "I think outside of the box, "the box" being named "Ignorance". Now this box isnt the same for you and I, this box is different for everybody, but with mine, 'i think outside of it, and I find myself inside of ANOTHER box, known as "Control" so therefor I am not criminally insane or just flat out, out of my mind. I am just extremely different. Like "Black Sheep" different but not even that. I'm...

Not even a sheep..."
Edited by Korozain on 1/18/2013 4:38 PM PST
koro outbreak

Also Markus you said you would restart Sepratist Space and I am excited!!!!! When are u gonna start!!
Edited by MechaGhidrah on 1/18/2013 4:35 PM PST
I just got on...
For the love of, if you're in the medbay, I just called for you to ID yourselves. You have no choice but to hear me.
Darkra, KnarledOne, CR (still asleep?), and Markus who is mia
"My name is Dyvus. There are three others here, one injured."
"I want your hands up in the air where I can see them. I know it seems stupid, but it's safety procedure."
"fine fine. but who the hell are you? and also safety procedure? this really isn't a safe situation we're having right now is it?"
I sigh and the sound of me putting a round in my assault rifles chamber can be heard. "Look, I don't have to answer any questions until I've ID'd each of you. Are your hands up?"
"Um, okay..." Blaze looks around and sees a small flash of an image of himself exiting through a doorway on the far side of the mess hall. He quickly heads towards there and sees the body of security on either side, large slash marks across their chests.
I raise my hands to shoulder level. "I am unarmed. I am glad to see we are not the only survivors. Who are you?"
I walk in, my assault rifle level and look them all over. I spot the life support officer and sigh inwardly. "For now, ship security is all you need to know about me. I assume you all came from the lower levels?"
"Well, lets get the hell out of here, now that we got some things. Anyone have a spare pack or anything?"
I walk in behind Torvus my multitool set to fusion cutter again. I step to the side and look around noting the disarray the medbay was in. "Great more !@#$ for me to repair later." I say to myself.

EDIT: OOC: THG please no zerg please ... a single zerg hive even if it is VERY small, which of course will get very big very fast, will ruin everyones day in the RP. A fully armed base with a ton of bunkers and missile turrets and tanks and marines and everything else can't stand against the zerg let alone a tiny ragtag group of survivors.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/18/2013 7:23 PM PST
Laura woke up, coughing once before looking around her. Not even knowing she had no clothes at all, more like delusion than actual thinking process or thoughts.

Bryant picked himself up, noting how many dead there were.... Not many in this room, but enough to make it stink. Noting the others as well and.... Laura. "What's going on? Unfortunately I was indisposed off due to our....accident."
"Yes, there is a significant quantity of liquid present, working its way up level by level. I believe its rise has halted, for now."
I nod. "Good thing my room is only one level down. Before I jump to conclusions, any of you life support officers?"
........ Bryant was being ignored...........
"... Since you don't want to answer, then why bother?"
IC:
Shake my head at K's antics;
...at least he isn't trying to kill me...
I think to myself grabbing what food I can.

OOC:
Hourglass, a word of warning; Throwing monkey wrenches (unexpected plot points) into someone's RP doesn't tend to sit well with the DM. So Mark may shut you down on this one.

Well, he DID say player-driven, but you are right.
never the less, the onslaught continues!
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/18/2013 9:28 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]