StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

everything was blurred. my head pounded like the worst hangover of my life. i woke up.... who am i? looking at myself i wore a leatherjacket with a red T-shirt under it. i also had a pair of running shoes and jeans on. dusting myself up i stumbled my way to a nearby puddle. i tripped and fell in front of it. my black hair was filled with dust, the only part of me unmarked was my red eyes. looking down at one hand i had a metal gauntlet on that had the sentence coming soon etched into it. once again the question came to me who am i? how did i get here?. i looked down to find a name written in the palm of my metal gauntlet Dante Jack. at least i have a name....
Edited by darkra on 1/17/2013 12:31 PM PST
everything was blurred. my head pounded like the worst hangover of my life. i woke up.... who am i? looking at myself i wore a leatherjacket with a red T-shirt under it. i also had a pair of running shoes and jeans on. dusting myself up i stumbled my way to a nearby puddle. i tripped and fell in front of it. my black hair was filled with dust, the only part of me unmarked was my red eyes. looking down at one hand i had a metal gauntlet on that had the sentence coming soon etched into it. once again the question came to me who am i? how did i get here?. i looked down to find a name written in the palm of my metal gauntlet Dante Jack. at least i have a name....

Everything was blurred. My head pounded like the worst hangover in my life. I woke up... Who am I? Looking at myself I wore a leather Jacket with a red T-shirt under it. I also had a pair of running shoes and jeans on. Dusting myself off, I stumbled my way to a nearby puddle. I tripped and fell in front of it. My black hair was filled with dust, the only part of me unmarked was my red eyes.

Looking down at one hand I had a metal gauntlet on that had a sentence coming soon etched into it. Once again the question came to me. Who am I? How did I get here? I looked down to find a name written in the palm of my metal gauntlet. Daunte Jack. At least I have a name...

FIFY :)

Also, please stay away from mysticism and other crap like that. Strictly sci-fi, okay?
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 12:37 PM PST
Mark...That is how Darkra types. Work with it. As for how he typed, he's got amnesia, he's not going to remember much.
I was mostly teasing him ;)

I know, I know :)

CR, do you want anyone in particular to save you or do you want to die? If you're going to die anyways might as well let SF kill you... Just sayin'

ehem... Let me work up a IC post...

IC coming soon.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 12:41 PM PST
deleted
Edited by darkra on 1/17/2013 1:09 PM PST
01/17/2013 08:53 AMPosted by TheHourglass
and crymson, why are you already killing off your character?
I'm not, just doing a dramatic entry.

And no one in particular at all... Markus.

IC: Life returned to the girls eyes as she gasped for air at what moiety of space that hadn't been completely swamped with water. I'm not going to make it! I should have never came aboard on this contraption! The water grabbed a hold of the girl and brought her back under, losing my breath that was forced out of her. Using one foot, she kicked the door while the moments of life were fading away once more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dead smelled of feces... Such fascinating way the human body cleanses itself after death, by releasing it's bowels... Effective, but horrendous! The man coughed and immediately began looking for some kind of light, even a flare would do.
deleted again...
Edited by darkra on 1/17/2013 1:27 PM PST
IC:

Scott scrambled to his feet. The ground was uneven. Could be a glitch in the gravity simulation conductors... Scott thought to himself as he slowly approached the door. Reaching it, he pushed the emergency switch and it slid free. He turned around to examine the room he was in, hopefully to get an idea of where he was on the ship. All he could see was scattered things. Everything was toppled, torn, ripped, scattered or destroyed.

One thing that stuck out to Scott was the excessive amount of crates in the small room. He assessed that it was probably a storage room of some sort. He looked to his left down the hall and to his horror, he saw water. It was if half of the ship was dunked in water and it stood suspended. He slowly approached the water with fear. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Near the bottom of the pool he saw trickles of blood. Scott couldn't bear to imagine the horrors the poor man or women experienced if they were stuck down there.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 1:12 PM PST
i deleted that post since i realized the poopyness of it
I edited my post because I saw you deleted your post because you realized the poopiness of it ;)
Um... I'm in like a personal room so... Er... That doesn't make any sense? Just opening a door just like that when it was clearly in a living quarter? In my opinion... It doesn't make any sense.
oh i'm inside the ship fyi. XD sry if i didn't make that clear
I agree^^

Darkra, you can run into Scott if you'd like. I could use some character interaction.
Darkra, I would go ahead and change it where you run into Markus's person. With how it's all set up... The section of the ship my chick is in is starting to flood and fill with water, quickly.
Mark you got ninja'd again XD. i'm inside the ship. since it was flooded there was of course gonna be a puddle. but my char being so confused about who he is didn't pay any attention to surroundings
crap i got ninja'd uuuhhh i don't know anymore!!!
Edited by darkra on 1/17/2013 1:17 PM PST
The Console sparks and then goes dead the electronics fried. "Dam." I leave the room and start searching for survivors.
walking. i've been doing it for i don't know how long, my eyes seemed to have glazed over, my legs working automatically. my mind still couldn't comprehend any of this. i bumped into a large metal object. .... a door. i snapped out of my revery. i pried open the door. there seemed to be a man staring at the puddle. i stood beside of it, blood seemed to coat the murky water. "who am i?" i asked to myself more then him
The girl was back at the door, using all she had to open the door... It failed but she succeeded in making an opening. Using instincts instead and panic, she stuck her arm through the slight opening, seeing maybe if there was a button she could press, or even to attract the attention of others.
Scott looked over his shoulder to see what looked like a zombie coming towards him. He jumped back and stood at the ready position, preparing for whatever came next.

"Who are you?" He asked, slowly moving back to the small storage compartment he came from.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]