StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

I make my way along the corridor. A few moments ago I heard faint sounds ahead, so I have increased my pace. I decide to move cautiously; some of the others may be dangerous. I hear coughing, perhaps vomiting as well. I turn the corner and spot a good deal of water.

We have crashed on a wet planet.

I walk into an adjoining room, seeking the source of the noise.
Scott perked up when he heard soft footsteps behind him. Not again. He whirled around to see it's origins.

"Hello!?"
Laura's lungs were heaving heavily, up and down. She coughed once more, not even hearing SCott as she couldn't hear anything or barely see. It would take some time to regain both... But it shouldn't take that long. Laura doesn't seem to realize where she is.
I stop quickly. I don't want to provoke anyone. I smile, painfully aware of the emphasis this places on my facial tattoos. "Greetings. I am glad to see there are other survivors."
Scott glanced at the girl, then back at the mad man who had just walked in.

"Better then the last time this happened." He said, mostly to himself, but audible by all. "Name and position?" He asked the man who looked more like a native then a doctor... Except for the lab coat.Wait...
Anything pertain to me, or can I just post>? I seem to be the only one who landed outside...
01/17/2013 01:50 PMPosted by TheHourglass
I send off a flare to any of the other survivors who can see, and begin looking for firewood/flammable objects.


You might see this flare, other then that you can just post.
Hour glass is also outside and sent up some flares.
I'm still looking for my revolver. And I have to come back in for a few other things.

IC: I root around in the water, finally finding it after ramming my finger into it. "Ow, dirty..." I continue to cuss as I pull it out, dry it out and holster it. Now I had to find a way back in. {Is anyone else with security still alive in there? If so, open a side hatch near the bridge so I can get in.}
01/17/2013 02:11 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Meh... Yeah it's fine. As long as you imagine it more wooden and... abandoned. :P

well, that was part of the plan. but no wood! after all it is the future . . .
IC: i continue looking around the structure, finding it to be a sort of . . . research lab.( if you played piercing the shroud, it looks kind of like that.) i find multiple skeletons lying around the research lab, and wonder what happened to the humans that lay strewn around. upon closer inspection, i realize that not all of the skellies are human. some are . . . protoss? zerg? otherwise? in one of the test tubes, there appears to be one of these aliens. No, not protoss or zerg, i thought. they look . . . (what DO the natives look like?) . . . odd, i thought. continuing around the structure, i find many other corpses, but they all look like they have been dead for decades. i eventually make my way back to the roof and wait for anyone else to come.
"My name is Dyvus. My position is... irrelevant. Is this person in need of medical attention?" I gesture to the girl.
01/17/2013 02:23 PMPosted by TheHourglass
well, that was part of the plan. but no wood! after all it is the future . . .


But it was built by natives, this isn't a colonized planet.

IC:

"Don't come any closer." Scott warned, jabbing a trembling finger at him. "What is your position, Dyvus?" Scott asked again. If this was a native, Scott needed to know immediately. At least he had a crazy ninja on his side... For now.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 2:28 PM PST
well, that was part of the plan. but no wood! after all it is the future . . .


But it was built by natives, this isn't a colonized planet.

I was implying that it was a research facility built by other humans that landed here earlier but were all killed off.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:26 PM PST
Do whatever you want, just know that makes no sense :P

It's fine. As long as they've been dead for decades it really makes no difference.
Is anyone gonna notice my attempts to contact you?
Do whatever you want, just know that makes no sense :P
It's fine. As long as they've been dead for decades it really makes no difference.

OOC: zarkun? nope.
YAAAAAAY!!!!
okay, still waiting . . . waiting . . . wwwwaaaaaiiiittttiiiinnnngggg ..... .... .... ....
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:30 PM PST
"I am a... Librarian. Of sorts. Thus, my position is currently irrelevant. Unless you happen to have saved some books to read while we're stranded... wherever we are stranded."

I observe his obvious discomfort. "You appear to be extremely agitated... have you suffered injuries?"
01/17/2013 02:28 PMPosted by Zarkun
Is anyone gonna notice my attempts to contact you?


If you'd like I can introduce my other character, or I can wait until an opportune moment. Your choice, if you'd like me to radio back I will.

But to answer your question, no. Scott and them wont hear you.

IC:

Scott stuttered over his words and stammered over his thoughts. "A librarian? What is a librarian doing on this ship?" Scott queried, ignoring his question about his personal health.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 2:31 PM PST
If my damn computer would work long enough sure ...
Will someone come to wherever i am? getting bored here.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:31 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]