StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

Posts: 17,712
Laura coughed up more water, she was a wreck... Everything that she had brought with her was in her flooded room... Meaning it's all ruined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryant heard a sound of a radio from a dead security guard... Crawling towards it as he sprained his ankle during the impact. It shouldn't take that long to grab it... "Come on... You can do it..."
Posts: 1,039
Why did you delete that?
Yes mark, i know that. i have a very short attention span :P
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:33 PM PST
Posts: 7,990
HG, it's been like 5 minutes.
Posts: 7,556
"I am uncertain. I assume I was a passenger." I look curiously at him. "You seem to have put me at a disadvantage. You have not introduced yourself or..." I gesture to the injured woman and the strange man. "Your friends."
Posts: 27,009
Well, theoretically, Morph is Security as well, so he should hear it.
Posts: 7,988
Hourglass because it was a double post stupid submit button. IC coming as soon as my comp will cooperate. Zarkun no I 'm a tech
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/17/2013 2:38 PM PST
Posts: 1,039
Ah, that explains it.
MARK: That makes sense . . .
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:39 PM PST
Posts: 7,990
Scott was going to open his fat mouth, but reasoned against it. Adjusting his stance he gestured to the man he had been recently fighting. "Rambo..." He stopped at the girl. "Her" He said, shaking his head in frustration, "And I'm Scott."
Posts: 7,556
"I take it you have only just met... or do not remember meeting before, at any rate?"
Posts: 27,009
Well damn...I guess some one could hear me over a dead officer's COM.
Posts: 7,990
"Right." Scott admitted blandly, rubbing his forehead.

OOC:

Yeeaaah... CR that's unrealistic xD

Zarkun, say the word and I will introduce my other character.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 2:42 PM PST
Posts: 7,988
War is the only other security as far as I know

IC: As I walk I come across a dead Officer with a buzzing COM I take it and turn the volume up. I hear the trailing end of the request and reply. {This is Tech specialist Actum if I can find a working computer I will open a hatch so give me a few minutes.} I continue walking but change my route for the bridge keeping an eye out for any operational terminals. (Does he find any on his path?)
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/17/2013 2:46 PM PST
Posts: 1,039
Yes, zarkun, someone can.
there are plenty of supplies where i am.
IC: Suddenly, i hear a sound. i scramble through my backpack for the radio i found and say into it: Hello? anyone there?
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:54 PM PST
Posts: 27,009
Go for it Mark, or I'll never get my other two weapons and the medical supplies that all my characters keep for emergency purposes.

I sigh in relief. {Finally. You inside the ship?}
Edited by Zarkun on 1/17/2013 2:44 PM PST
Posts: 17,712
01/17/2013 02:41 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Yeeaaah... CR that's unrealistic xD
.... What? You mean it's impossible for an Officer to die on impact?
Posts: 7,556
I nod. "It is good to confirm that I am not the only one suffering memory problems... yet disturbing, at the same time. It indicates the possibility of intentionally inflicted brain damage." I frown. "Disturbing indeed."

I shake my head. "We must focus for now on securing necessities. How much of the ship have you been able to explore?"
Posts: 7,990
Yeeaaah... CR that's unrealistic xD
.... What? You mean it's impossible for an Officer to die on impact?


No, I'm saying it's unrealistic that you would hear a dead officers com.

IC:

"Right..." Scott said, standing up. "Why would someone intentionally wipe our memories?"
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 2:51 PM PST
Posts: 1,039
I speak into the radio.
"I hear you, whoever, whatever, wherever you are. I am on top of an abandoned research lab, just north of the crash. if you are a member of the crash, come to the structure, so that we can devise a plan to survive. if you aren't . . . come anyway. but i am armed and have plenty of supplies."
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:49 PM PST
Posts: 7,988
sigh ... gona repost my IC .... and Hourglass you did the wrong symbol for In Character *Facepalm*

01/17/2013 02:42 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
IC: As I walk I come across a dead Officer with a buzzing COM I take it and turn the volume up. I hear the trailing end of the request and reply. {This is Tech specialist Actum if I can find a working computer I will open a hatch so give me a few minutes.} I continue walking but change my route for the bridge keeping an eye out for any operational terminals. (Does he find any on his path?)
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]