StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

Posts: 1,154
sigh ... gona repost my IC .... and Hourglass you did the wrong symbol for In Character *Facepalm*

????
Posts: 8,030
I'm going to wait to introduce my other char if others are going to respond to you, Zarkun.
Posts: 1,154
EDIT: or not . . .
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:53 PM PST
Posts: 8,015
Yes, zarkun, someone can.
there are plenty of supplies where i am.
OOC: Suddenly, i hear a sound. i scramble through my backpack for the radio i found and say into it: Hello? anyone there?

OOC: Out Of Character IC: In Character *Facepalm*
Posts: 8,030
That was you responding to bryan? I thought you were responding to Zarkun! Just respond to zarkun, it's too late.
Posts: 1,154
oh, right.
Posts: 17,752
Hourglass.... It's much, much more convenient for them to hang out at the Ship for awhile longer. Plus... He doesn't know you and when you say fully armed, he might believe he's walking into an ambush.

IC: Laura's voice was shallow and hoarse. Lungs breathing in deeply.
Posts: 1,154
01/17/2013 02:53 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
That was you responding to bryan? I thought you were responding to Zarkun! Just respond to zarkun, it's too late.

I'm responding to anyone who is talking on the radio.
so i was talking to both of you.
walking into an ambush.

Or i'm trying to scare off hostiles . . .
So ... no reaction to my IC?

I'm talking to anyone using the radio, here's your chance.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:56 PM PST
Posts: 8,015
So ... no reaction to my IC?

I look at Markus. "Especially need some DM assistance on that one."
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/17/2013 2:57 PM PST
Posts: 7,623
"The girl appears to be in a dangerous state. I suggest we find somewhere... drier. The moisture here may be aggravating her condition. We will also need to secure a food supply, and some means of signalling for help."
Posts: 1,154
Not seeing anyone approaching, i send up another flare.
knarled, notice the flare.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 2:59 PM PST
Posts: 17,752
Not seeing anyone approaching, i send up another flare.
knarled, notice the flare.
Kinda hard when in a room that's enclosed with no windows....
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/17/2013 3:00 PM PST
Posts: 27,184
{I've got some gear to retrieve first. Then I'll see if I can find you.}
Posts: 7,623
I am inside the ship, it would be difficult unless there is a window nearby.

SO, unless Markus objects:

IC: I notice a flash of light. Looking out a viewport, a see a flare streaking into the sky and note its position. "There are others, outside. They are signalling..."

I stop suddenly as I feel a warm sensation against my chest. I glance down and put my hand to my ribs. I smile as I feel a solid object. Excellent.
Edited by KnarledOne on 1/17/2013 3:01 PM PST
Posts: 1,154
EDIT: irrelevant
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 3:03 PM PST
Posts: 8,030
01/17/2013 02:55 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
I look at Markus. "Especially need some DM assistance on that one."


You didn't need me on that one. That was a minor misunderstanding -_-

TGH, Knarled is in the ship, you are not. Just wait for Zarkun to respond.

IC:

"Alright, alright Mordin, I get it." Scott said impatiently, checking the girls vitals. "You okay?" He asked as endearingly as he could muster.

01/17/2013 03:00 PMPosted by KnarledOne
SO, unless Markus objects:


I object, lol. I'm sorry but there is no way you would see the flare. We are in the middle of a titanic class ship.

THG, just talk with Zarkun.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 3:04 PM PST
Posts: 8,015
You are going to run out of flares pretty fast Hourglass. also your char should not be fully armed with out some RPing as to how you got the weapons again. Markus I had this in there ok yeah there was some editing to it but meh:
(Does he find any operational computers on his route to the bridge?)


IC: I keep walking so far there were no working computer terminals. Hell I wonder if the core was damaged. I think as I near the bridge and head for one of the external hatches. (the signal from Hourglasses char) I ignore the semi-crazy sounding person.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/17/2013 3:05 PM PST
Posts: 3,763
IC: "native..... wait is that who i am..... or am i a member of this ship..... i don't know dammit!!!" i scream before punching the wall with my armored fist. "that doesn't matter. the only thing i know about myself.... is that my name is Dante Jack"
Posts: 1,154
You are going to run out of flares pretty fast Hourglass. also your char should not be fully armed with out some RPing as to how you got the weapons again.

IC: I keep walking so far there were no working computer terminals. Hell I wonder if the core was damaged. I think as I near the bridge and head for one of the external hatches. (the signal from Hourglasses char) I ignore the semi-crazy sounding person.

read the post where i found them in the structure.
Posts: 17,752
On the roof . . .
Kinda hard to see a flare when you aren't in a roof and Knarled had DMed a viewport.... *facepalm*

IC: Laura was still too delusional to talk... Everything was hazy and foggy to her.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]