StarCraft® II

Out of the Frying Pan...

"She appears to be going into shock. Are you educated on the procedure for treating shock?"
01/17/2013 03:15 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
OOC: does the Fusion Cutter do anything?

It inflicts minor damage, but not enough to open or cut through anything.

IC:

Scott reached far back into his mind. "It... Um..." He rubbed the bridge of his nose. "It's large... I was the life support chief manager..."

[Laura goes into shock, dyvus speaks]

"No, Life support, not life saving!"
{Uh not quite sure.} I look around and see that I am near the door to the bridge. {I'm by the one just outside the entrance of the bridge.}
Edited by TheLostMorph on 1/17/2013 3:57 PM PST
"Al arma mis guerreros! El Grandioso nos ha traído sacrificios!" Zolton yells. He grabs his spear and crossbow.

Hours later...

The Cetza warriors sit in the bushes around the fallen structure. Their crossbows and bows level as someone exits the wreckage.

"I am having the Cetza much like the Aztecs (a good clue for that is the name), primarily in the way that they aren't as advanced, but weapons are extremely powerful from what they're made of."
"Fortunately I do have that knowledge. Is she able to hear you?"
01/17/2013 03:32 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Their crossbows

crossbows

crossbow

Not as advanced?
"I mean not as advanced as the invaders. Such as the Aztecs to Spaniards. Not Cetza to Aztec."
SF... You have to label IC and OOC properly or I will kill you... Lol. (Mostly serious) Please don't assume there are millions of survivors for you to slaughter.

IC:

"She hasn't responded to anything we've said, but..." Scott trailed off, looking around for a definite location.

"Where the hell are we? Starboard storage maybe?"
"Perhaps."

I sniff the air.

"Do you smell... nuts? Peanut butter?"
I'm back, you may approach the structure.
IC: i notice the aliens approaching my position. Go damn it . . .
{!@#$! I need support, now!}
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 3:42 PM PST
"What?" I ask in sheer utter confusion. "Peanut butter?" Scott begins to take long whifs of the air.

"I don't smell anything but mold."
This isn't his first RP is it? He's been around awhile. I'm not being hard on him, I am trying to be constructive. You're right though, I guess I'm not being that helpful. Perhaps it's better he learn the way I did... Herp Derping around until you finally figure it out on your own.

IC:

Scott blinked a few times. He removed his hand from his chest and rubbed the back of his neck. Turning away he spoke softly.

"Your right..." He repeated that quickly several times. "Okay, lets get this girl to safety." Scott said, turning around. He still didn't trust Dyvus, but it wasn't about him. It was about the girl.

And this is my first serious rp. i'm not counting the rp bar.
I shake my head. "I definitely detect the scent of peanuts. I am, unfortunately, quite familiar with it." I look around. "There may be food stored nearby. The crash must have broken the seals on it."
01/17/2013 03:44 PMPosted by TheHourglass

:S

Woops... Lol... My bad. I hope you dont take offense to my constructive criticism. I am just trying to inform you on the advanced details on how to RP. I was never taught these things, I had to just figure it out half way into my career!

IC:

"Check the storage room I woke up in." Phil suggests, pointing to the doorway with many unidentified crates and boxes scattered and tattered across the room.
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/17/2013 3:48 PM PST
01/17/2013 03:47 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise

:S

Woops... Lol... My bad. I hope you dont take offense to my constructive criticism. I am just trying to inform you on the advanced details on how to RP. I was never taught these things, I had to just figure it out half way into my career!

No i understand. this is my first FORUM rp, but i use cortex all the time.
OOC: "These guys are completely concealed... Also Markus, I am doing this, but I am upset about it."

IC: The crossbows fire off the arrows, most missing, but one or two hit the man. The warriors come out of the brush and charged at him with macuahuitl looking weapons, but instead of a obsidian a strange crimson metal, the same as the arrow heads.

OOC: "Choose where you're hit. And please, don't immediately kill half of them, you can fend them off, but still take injuries."

Edit: okay, i'm hit. but still on a building. I got hit in the . . . leg, knocking me over. i immediately fall over, clutching in pain. i reach for my pulse rifle and look over the rim of the building. i see the aliens coming towards the building, and my impulse ability triggers.
(what happens is your tribe instantly becomes hostile towards itself. you can roleplay that.)
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 3:56 PM PST
01/17/2013 03:47 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
"Check the storage room I woke up in." Phil suggests, pointing to the doorway with many unidentified crates and boxes scattered and tattered across the room.

IS this aimed at me?
"The following is OOC.
"Oh. I just heard that you stepped out. Also, trees and bush offer quite a bit of concealment. So ignore the last one. Also, not trying to kill you."
Edited by ShadowFury on 1/17/2013 3:51 PM PST
"The following is OOC.
"Oh. I just heard that you stepped out. Also, trees and bush offer quite a bit of concealment. So ignore the last one. Also, not trying to kill you."

Notice the edits. and i don't recall stepping out.
Edited by TheHourglass on 1/17/2013 3:54 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]