When is everybody on? cause every time I check the channel there's no one there
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: MalZen#188
Primary Race: Zerg
Secondary Race: Toss
Role: Neither
Current League: None
---
This is a cool idea, and although I cant bring myself to ladder again until HoTS, Id be mighty curious if we could see some streams, commentary, or youtube vids related to this. Like a daily mentor & newb vs. mentor & newb or something for the fans. Just curious, ty.
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: Gryphon#666
Primary Race: Terran
Secondary Race: Neither, yet, though I hope to learn all 3 at least to a Silver level ;-D
Role: Noob
Current League: Gold (last season; no placements yet this season)
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: KillForThrill#971
Primary Race: Protoss
Secondary Race: Random
Role: Both
Current League: Silver 1s Plat 2s

I've previously mentored a friend, a Bronze. I'm trying to rank up in 1s, but not sure how to.
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code:Abstraction#653
Secondary Race: Protoss
Role: Mentor/Noob
Current League: Plat

I've been plat with both terran and protoss, but I haven't played protoss in a while. I usually go bio with terran in all match-ups, but I have dabbled in mech.

For protoss, I always gateway expand (1g/3g depending on scouting) in PvZ. I have used FFE only once, so I'm not a good mentor for playing against FFE.

Also, I'm sick right now, so I'm not sure when I'll be on bnet again, but if I am, feel free to ask me for a practice/mentoring session. Although, I must admit my knowledge of this game doesn't extend much beyond "build !@#$".
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: Sigma#202
Primary Race: Still searching whats best for me
Secondary Race: Zerg
Role: big time noob
Current League: Bronze
Reply Quote
I'm interested in getting some help, I've been stuck in top 8 silver forever. I just don't have the mental dexterity to find out all the strategies on my own. I'm a learner by seeing and doing. If you want to help me just add me. Preferred race : Terran/Zerg
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 11:09 PMPosted by SkeleMaxa
I'm interested in getting some help, I've been stuck in top 8 silver forever. I just don't have the mental dexterity to find out all the strategies on my own. I'm a learner by seeing and doing. If you want to help me just add me. Preferred race : Terran/Zerg

If/When you get HOTS, add me: LausDeo 324

Guaranteed to promote to gold with macro.
Reply Quote
I'm wondering if there is anyone would wants to 2v2 mentoring?
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: NeCromanCeR 219
Secondary Race: Protoss
Role: (Mentor, Noob, Neither) Noob
Current League: Silver (note I only play on the beta right now, and can compete with Plat players)
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: Mitzer#274
Secondary Race: None
Current League: Silver
Reply Quote
I will try to get on today, since I just race switched it is just GENERAL...well...practice macro I need to do to get better so full on coaching from a high level player would be superfluous.

However, what I would be interested in (or perhaps looking for) is someone to either A) play with until my switch to terran actually comfortably sits in Platinum or B) find someone who can help identify trends in my play, maybe we find out the reason WHY I miss scvs/production cycles, when my plan falls apart, and just trends in general in my play. I know where I lack in-game, and I often feel it is the same things over and over however there is a deeper reason for some of them that I am having trouble identifying and then fixing.

Name and Character Code: fingrknitter #499
Secondary Race: (gone through zerg and protoss, but protoss more)
Current League: Platinum (on account of a forgotten skill with protoss however and does not reflect my ability to play terran)

Good thread, DAT BUMP
Edited by fingrknitter on 1/14/2013 3:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
When it says "STARCRAFT 2 CHAT CHANNEL: GOTO 'The Adopt A Noob Program'"...

where, how? I must be really new... no idea where that is!
Edited by Leviathan on 1/14/2013 8:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
I just wanted to say congratulations to the happy couple Anesthetic and Incubus with the new addition to their happy family :D

(The receipts in the bag in case you want to return xD)

@Leviathan

Go to the pop up tab that shows the channels (not the one with your friends) and go to the bottom where there is a little text box, there you type in a channel name and it will take you to it :D
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: DoctorHue#1597
Current League: Platinum
Want gold or higher practice partner (any race). I'm a hoe like that.
Reply Quote
Name and Character Code: DoctorHue#1597
Current League: Platinum
Want gold or higher practice partner (any race). I'm a hoe like that.

I'm a plat zerg, I could use a practice partner
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]