StarCraft® II

Free Zerg Coaching

Hey! I am a masters zerg who loves helping people! I have grown rather bored with laddering, but I enjoy helping people learn the game a lot. If you are a zerg who needs any help with any matchup, feel free to message me in game and let me know, I will be happy to play games with you, watch replays, analyze your play and help you improve.
Reply Quote
what is your character code, do you have skype?
Reply Quote
My Character Code is 273, and yes I do have skype.
also just for future reference, you can see anyone's character code by clicking on the small arrow next to their name in forums.
Edited by Stealthydog on 1/11/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
i would greatly appreciate some help in zvt is possible
Reply Quote
hey im currently a terran and REALLY want to move to zerg and really don't know where to start ! if you could help it would mean a lot !
Reply Quote
Sounds good. I've been trying to improve my game. I'm up to gold and I feel I can at least make platinum but unsure how I can get up further. I feel my biggest issues are tech transitions and micro issues now but perhaps you would catch a lot more in my play (which I'm sure there are being that I'm in Gold).

Thank you for the offer!
Reply Quote
Hey, wei. Me and you are in the same situation. We are both gold level wanting to get to plat. I know i'm not gold now, but if you want to do some 1v1 practice (i play zerg) then that would be great! hope you can thanks!
Reply Quote
id appreciate help in knowing how to deal with terrans... the MMM always kills me and i dont know how to counter it
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 07:14 PMPosted by Xlayadre
Hey, wei. Me and you are in the same situation. We are both gold level wanting to get to plat. I know i'm not gold now, but if you want to do some 1v1 practice (i play zerg) then that would be great! hope you can thanks!

Feel free to add me. I'm up for practicing ZvZ since I know I can improve a lot there (though that applies to all matches really). What times are you typically on?
Reply Quote
Is their anyway you could help a not-very-high-ranked person at playing the Zerg.
Reply Quote
I would also like some coaching if someone would be willing to spare their time? I am entirely new to the rts genre but i have fallen in love with sc2. The sad thing is my win/lose ratio is abysmally low due to my inexperience. I jumped from my practice leagues to the real ladder way too soon. I've been told that zerg is the hardest race for a beginner to start out with. I've considered switching to another race but i love the zerg playstyle. If someone could offer some tips and advice i would really appreciate it.
Reply Quote
currently at Gold. I am to go up the ladder but... uhmmm I lack the coaching really... Would be happy to if you could give some tips and tricks here and there :)
Reply Quote
mee
Reply Quote
Hey Stealthydog, I added you in-game. I'd definitely like to get better with Zerg. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hi, I am a top 50 gold ranked zerg. I have been away from the sc2 scene for about 6 months now and would love to get back into the swing of things. Please add me in game and we can talk about the fundamentals while playing zerg as well as builds and ways to shut out your opponent.

Thanks for the consideration,

FireBolt
Reply Quote
Hi

I am a top 10 gold zerg player and I'm able to find my way in game but I still need help to improve myselft to the next level. I would like to be more effective. I know that timming is everything and I would like to improve myselft in that way.

So if your interested in helping me please let me know.
Reply Quote
what time are you willing to play?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]