StarCraft® II

help with ZVP?

i seem to lose about 75% of my ZVP games, because of immortal sentry warp prism all ins or just the protoss deathball.. against the deathball i made like 10 broodlords, kept my roach army underneath it so when the stalkers blink under them my roach army can kill them, but they just bring the colossi over and kill off my roaches while the stalkers target fire the broodlords

i somehow always lose ZVP and it would be nice if someone gave me advice, im currently in diamond league..

im thinking of going straight infestor broodlord ling like destiny does with a wall of spines to defend against early pushes, what do you guys think :P
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7179068530

It's very hard to hold +1 4gate with only lings, and making spines at 2 bases is expensive. You can do it, but there are stronger options available.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]