Reply Quote
uuh we need a second thread
Reply Quote
Thanks, sorry :P
Reply Quote
{Deleted}
Edited by Jester on 1/23/2013 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
So what made you want to join, Jester? So is your character a native or... What?
Reply Quote
No. He was mutated by.....Well, lets go with radiation. The people he is usually with are like him in the fact that they are all mutated, whether by a stabilized HEV or just plain old radiation mutations.

He generally won't be liked by the crew (That whole "Prejudice" thing comes to mind for people like him.) If you remember Tratos, then you know what faction he is with.
Reply Quote
You have to be okay with the fact that he is not protected by the DM. If someone shoots him, including me, he dies. Period.

Tell me your verdict and if you agree I'll accept. If you decline, make a few small edits like making him a normal persona and explaining why a scavenger would be on the ship and stuff, then I'll accept. If you can't make a logical answer to that, change his profession, then I'll accept assuming the profession is acceptable.
Reply Quote
*Puts hand on DM Rule Book*

If I get killed, I get killed. I'm more hoping some people will show common sense and not kill him, but you never know. He has a full-body suit on, so he should be fine for the most part.

Also, if they shoot me, do I get permission to shoot them back? And kill them if they try to do so themselves and fail at it? Self-defense, y'know.
Edited by Jester on 1/21/2013 7:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Lol, okay, you're in. You need to wake up near the engine room or outside, it's the only logical way you'd mutate... Well to be honest it's not logical that you mutated but it's the most logical.
Reply Quote
Yeah, problem with that. He was mutated before-hand. Hence his equipment and looks.

Also, edited my previous post.
Reply Quote
Wait- what? He was mutated before the crash?

01/21/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Jester
Also, if they shoot me, do I get permission to shoot them back? And kill them if they try to do so themselves and fail at it? Self-defense, y'know.

Of course you can fight back, can you kill them.... With their permission yes. So pretty much all I'm saying is people can kill you without asking and you can't kill them without asking :P
Edited by MarkusDaWise on 1/21/2013 8:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wait- what? He was mutated before the crash?

Of course you can fight back, can you kill them.... With their permission yes. So pretty much all I'm saying is people can kill you without asking and you can't kill them without asking :P

Yes, he was mutated BEFORE the crash. His former job was.....handling hazardous materials before he was mutated and joined the Outcasts, then hitched a ride on this ship.

So they can kill me, but I can't kill them? Meh. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Reply Quote
I don't understand, why would they let a mutated freak on the ship -_-

01/21/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Jester
So they can kill me, but I can't kill them? Meh. Oh well. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It's what happens if you are a freak, mutant or psionic.
Reply Quote
Markus, you underestimate what a person can do when they put the effort into it. He's a stow-away. And please attempt to refrain from calling him a freak, for my sake, not the characters. I will start a rant, and I don't want to.
Reply Quote
No, no I wasn't calling him a freak. I was naming a list of people that can die easily in my RP's and only one of them pertained to you.

And, no, I don't think I do underestimate what a person can do when they put the effort into it. I don't see how a mutant could "Sneak" on to a ship this large with so many crew without anyone noticing.
Reply Quote
I posted it on the thread. Hope it's plausible!
Reply Quote
Um... So you want to destroy the lab that YOU made? As long as the protoss dies, you suffer memory loss, and the amulet get's destroyed, it's fine by me.
Reply Quote
Markus, if I have to go into detail of HOW he stowed away on the ship, then you are over-thinking it WAY TOO MUCH.
Reply Quote
Jester, it doesn't make sense... At all.
Reply Quote
Actually, the number of crew members doesn't matter. It's attentiveness level. And most of it won't care.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]