Most satisfying thing in Starcraft

Beating someone after they've said:

"I'm a smurf. I'll tap out after you say gg".
Reply Quote
Destroying the enemy base with 6 Nydus Worm simultaneously with a 120 supply advantage and then saying: (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Reply Quote
Beating them after their cheese fails
Reply Quote
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game. It's like playing a game that you should never be able to win and winning.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
While promotion is exhilarating, the most satisfying thing in Starcraft is an epic, even, back and forth battle to the death. Poetry in motion.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:16 PMPosted by MtlGuitarist
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game. It's like playing a game that you should never be able to win and winning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PmyYZqoGIw
Reply Quote
lol I was practicing on my little brothers bronze account (playing terran, I am horrible) and ran into a diamond smurf XD

"You any good? what league?"

Me: "High bronze, rank 6-7"

"KK me too"

I made it my mission to keep him there ;)
Reply Quote
Losing to a 2 rax, typing gg and having your opponent leave.
Reply Quote
While promotion is exhilarating, the most satisfying thing in Starcraft is an epic, even, back and forth battle to the death. Poetry in motion.

Pretty much this.
Which is why TvT is my favorite match up. Because I find I get allot of these kinds of battles in that MU. Even if I loose I just sit there with a smile on my face thinking "that was freakin epic".
EDIT why
Edited by Fonzy on 1/6/2013 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:26 PMPosted by TiberiumDSV

Oh wow... that kid needs to grow up.
Reply Quote

Amen.

01/06/2013 12:26 PMPosted by TiberiumDSV

It's pathetic more than funny.
Reply Quote
Both players playing aggressively in the early, mid and late game with back and forth battles where the game is decided by micro and macro skills in all battles, instead of just a deathball fight.
Reply Quote
Beating a Zerg is the most satisfying thing you can ever do in any video game.

This. God i hate zerg :D
Reply Quote
I like winning without ever fighting a major battle. Either tearing them apart through perfect harassment, or slowly constricting them in a war of positioning. I really like making people give in to their despair.
Reply Quote
01/06/2013 12:59 PMPosted by PotatoLiSK
Both players playing aggressively in the early, mid and late game with back and forth battles where the game is decided by micro and macro skills in all battles, instead of just a deathball fight.
Reply Quote
Beating the most imba race (Zerg), Switching races and rematching with a 1 sided victory by just massing banelings and amoving.
Reply Quote

This.

My hands are always shivery and tingly after playing a zerg.
Reply Quote
any time i win a game i'm pretty happy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]