StarCraft® II

How do I seperate 2 different regions...?

Hello,

I know the title may be confusing so I will explain. I am making a map and I need to have a small region on the very bottom away from the main melee map for hero selection. How do I go about separating these maps with space (dark) so when you scroll off the main melee map it's not this blue hue as I'm seeing now. I'm pretty new to all this so sorry if this is a noob question.

To further explain my general idea: Once the hero is selected the camera will auto pan to the melee map summoning point. So these need to be drastically separated as to be realistic.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
You can "Set Camera bounds" (trigger) as a region you create in the terrain editor which you can also set the map panel bounds to with a trigger.

So draw 2 regions in the terrain module. Then have different "Set Camera Bounds" actions in a trigger or triggers that will change the cam boundaries whenever you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]