StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

Welcome to Koro's Gun-Store! With all the guns and ammo you can dream? Why ask for galactic peace?

I decided to make a place where you can have fun, and get something to let you have fun in the future. GUNS GUNS AND MORE GUNS! (I also have a few blades)

Inventory: Most Military weaponry I have "Acquired" over the years.
Also a few Handcrafted swords, knifes, axes and polearms.
I also refit ships big and small, and let's not forget about mechs, tanks and any other vehicle that you can fit on my humble station!

Rules:
1. Don't point a gun at anyone inside the store.
2. You must be the age of 13 or older to enter my store.
3. I hold no responsibilities for any death's or injuries caused from my guns.
4. Whatever I say goes. So watch yourself...
5. Don't ask where I get my wares.
6. Break any of the rules, and I'll have my Dark Templar friend make you wish your mother had never birthed you.
Edited by Korozain on 12/17/2014 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
CR runs the arena...hesa gonna have words for you...And Morph has a gun store...this could be interesting.
Edited by Zarkun on 1/11/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Never knew there was one...

And what is this "Arena" you speak of? I just have a sparring room and a firing range...
Reply Quote
I walk in and look around, noting the choices that Koro had that Morph didn't. "I'm looking for something that can repel a fleet of orbiting ships. You got something that fits that description?"
Reply Quote
"I've got some toys. I could give you a few Rail Guns. Those things can pierce through armor like a bullet through brains. Or, I could give you some stealth weaponry and equipment, you can go in and kill the Commander(s) without them knowing what the hell happened."

I say rummaging around my inventory on my holo-computer.
Reply Quote
I think for a moment. "I was actually thinking just one really big boom."
Reply Quote
Hey I already have a weapons surplus store!

Will return around 8 ... work ... *I grumble about work as I leave.*
Reply Quote
What about me and my dusty arena that I'll be cleaning out while I'm at my Grandparents at around 5:00 P.M. EST for dinner?
Reply Quote
Morph it's not at the top so I didn't see it. Plus mine is better because I'm runnin it :P

"Zarkun, I could sell you the Redeemer. With 10 High Explosive/Armor Piercing missiles. And for you I could make it 10% cheaper. "
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 11:58 AMPosted by CrymsonRaven
What about me and my dusty arena that I'll be cleaning out while I'm at my Grandparents at around 5:00 P.M. EST for dinner?
And... Does every bar member get a 10% discount?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/11/2013 12:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
"You do trades?"
Reply Quote
"Depends on what you're buying CR. and I'm not sure what will be even to the Redeemer."

Imagine this but abou the size of a tank cannon, that's about 10cm in diameter.
http://www.cheathappens.com/features/ut2004/graphics/redeemer2.jpg
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hmm.... I feel like doing a Treasure Hunt RP with Starcraft theme to it. You are on a private frigate and you just got out of college... You have no training whatsoever (In combat that is, and you've never killed a single thing in your life before.... People wise).

And when I mean Treasure Hunt.... A series come to mind...
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 1/11/2013 12:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
I wouldn't join. A character by me that hasn't killed someone or isn't a psycho isn't a Korozain character. Good idea though, I would of I was the crazy guy with the band of Leeds trying to take it all for myself
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 12:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Koro... That doesn't mean you wont kill anybody at all... Just means that you haven't killed someone at all yet. But... You could be a main Villain. >:3
Reply Quote
I pull up a schematic for a large cannon with rockets on either side. "The Punisher. This is a cross dimensional trade mind you, but it fires a thermonuclear armor piercing round followed by a salvo of armor piercing high explosive rockets in case the target survives the main round."
Reply Quote
"You've got yourself a deal! So, do you want schematics? Or good old fashioned order.?"
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 2:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 01:02 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
Koro... That doesn't mean you wont kill anybody at all... Just means that you haven't killed someone at all yet. But... You could be a main Villain. >:3

Good point :P
Reply Quote
"I think I'll take schematics. Gives me a chance to get familiar with them."
Reply Quote
I shrug. "I have Mutas and Scourges. No need for some orbital defense weapons, aside from those ones on Char."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]