StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

Does this shop sell Prismatic Beam Rifles or Anti-matter Warblades? I seem to have... misplaced mine..
Reply Quote
xer: this is currently a space station and is a semi RP. so ..... edit your post a bit would ya.

"Zarkun your tie advances should be on their way shortly."
Reply Quote
"Thanks."
Reply Quote
A holo screen appears and I read it. "Your ships have been delivered Zarkun I hope you enjoy."
Reply Quote
I nod. "Thank ya, thank ya. I think I shall."
Reply Quote
"What's the ships name friend?" I say to Zarkun

"Xer, I have both."
Reply Quote
Post in Outbreak Koro, me and Zarkun have been waitin awhile and no offense but many tell me you forget the RPs you're in.
Reply Quote
I grin and pull out a data pad. "Unending Death." I show him the schematics. "Athena-Class Dreadnaught."
Reply Quote
IS AISAGJ OO WIL DZJOF GJFCIING GET TO AIFHI

Translation: I SAID, I WILL FECKING GET TO IT!

{Unending Death, 3 ships will be approaching your hull to analyze where they can install the new equipment. And I thank you for choosing K Industries.}
Edited by Korozain on 1/13/2013 7:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
{Affirmative. All batteries are powered down.}
Reply Quote
The ships are unseen until they start scanning, the red scanning lasers gathering data on the Dreadnaught.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Wonder if the scanners...who am I kidding, of course they were detected."
Reply Quote
I grunt a few times arrogantly, "Sure. With M7 Hades class Fade Stealth Generators, nothing sees them until they're too late."
Reply Quote
"You don't know much about the original owners of this ship do you? The Grak'oul are literal masters of the shadows, manipulating them to do their will. Nothing cloaked can sneak up on that ship."
Reply Quote
Ever so smilin'! "That's why you bend light instead of trying to hide your view from everyone... Much, much more different in my opinion."
Reply Quote
"Well, rather than that, we-they, manipulate the invisible matter called Dark Matter. While it's only understood so far as the stealth, use in war, is soon to come..." I say with a grin.

"Well, the scanners are finished. Whats next?"
Reply Quote
"Fitting two planetary bombardment cannons on the bottom, and then some Redeemer's on the top."
Reply Quote
"Haha, good thing I don't like to ask questions. We'll get them primed and ready by tomorrow." As I speak the ships are joined by bulky, brown/yellow drones who start "editing" the hull for the weapon attachments.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Good to hear. Just watch the communications relay and we'll be fine."
Reply Quote
"Where the setup is, we won't be going near it." I say with a re-assuring smile.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]