StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

I run some calculations on my wrist PDA and think for a moment. "That's gonna be tricky since pure Eternium is guarded quite voraciously. Shouldn't be too tricky though. Anything else?"
Reply Quote
"Nope." I say, sharpening a blade by hand. "Pleasure doing business, as always, friend."
Reply Quote
ALL GUNS ARE NOW 50% OFF!
Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't need to do this because my prices are badass as they are.
Still, come down and get a weapon.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Give me about two days. I'm gonna need to use some of the more exotic gear I have to get it and get out alive." I head back to my ship and take off, heading for my Pizzeria.
Reply Quote
I wave as he leaves.
Reply Quote
One of my Drones lands, carrying a large caliber sniper rifle, a round of the ammo in it's hand.
Reply Quote
"Well hello there. I see you have a heavy AMR."
Reply Quote
The Drone shakes it's head. "No, this is the elite Gravoid Punisher sniper rifle. It fires HE armor piercing rounds, of the .50 caliber kind."
Reply Quote
"Very nice. You looking to sell/trade or upgrade?"
Reply Quote
"Sell some of our surplus. We don't have enough soldiers to use them all that are trained as snipers."
Reply Quote
"I see your conundrum. I do have some troops that I would be willing to give to you. Their loyalty knows no bounds, and are all fearless, expert marksmen. The "Reaper Marksman" are my top men when it comes to long range engagements. They can use any Battle Rifle, sniper rifle, AMR, etc. If not, they can figure it out in a snap."
Reply Quote
The Drone shakes it's head. "Master Zarkun also said that he wanted to sell the surplus to someone who would appreciate the weapon. We need not men, but simply to relieve ourselves of the weapons."
Reply Quote
"Alright. Anything else, or is it just these for now?"
Reply Quote
"A shipment of ammo should be arriving with the rifles. Simply sweep the ship for Xenos and/or face huggers, and then you'll be fine."
Reply Quote
"Alright. Thank you very much."

{Soul Reaper Squad Omega, report to the briefing room.}

I then suddenly fall directly downward behind my counter. I go down a tube leading to the Central Command sector of the station.
Reply Quote
The Drone makes a note of it for it's report later and leaves, returning to guarding the basement door.
Reply Quote
"Alright. So we go in the ship, search and destroy tactic 009-Omega Sierra."

The 5 man team of elite operatives respond with the Shade Gheist salute, then prep their gear for the operation.
Reply Quote
The ship arrives later, and the team and I get into a small shuttle, and board the ship.
Reply Quote
A Drone greets you at the door. "Welcome. I assume you are the sweep team?"
Reply Quote
I nod and that's it. We have full black suits on with white wiring and lights on them. Between the 6 of us, there are Shadowsteel blades, 4SMG's, 3 45. Caliber handguns, 2 Assault Rifles (7.56mm), 2 Lapua Magnum Sniper rifles, a heavy flame thrower and a .65 caliber AMR.

All with chargable shots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]