StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

"You will find the cargo on level C on lock down."
Reply Quote
"Thanks." I say, then we walk out cautiously.
Reply Quote
The Drone watches them walk away and the calls out, "Flamethrower first if you want to live!"
Reply Quote
"Scorch", the man with the flame-thrower is in front and shoots a column of fire in the air.

The fire resembled an Eastern Dragon. (Eastern in Earth terms)
Reply Quote
Several screeches fill the air as three Warriors leap into the flame and die, and all the face huggers on the ship as well.
Reply Quote
"Alright. Execute the battle-plan." They nod, and we split into 3 groups of 2.

Groups:
Me and Sniper

Sniper Assault

Assault and Flamer
Reply Quote
Several Warriors move swiftly towards the back of the bay, likely where the nest is.
Reply Quote
Team 1 (Me) moves towards any high ground.

Team 2 moves in with 3, going in slow and low, activating their Fade Modules.
Reply Quote
A Warrior drops down from the ceiling in front of Koro, intent on spearing him on it's tail.
Reply Quote
I grab the tail, then slam it into the stairs in front of me, then I use my Scimitar and stab it under its head, I move, not sure if the Shadowsteel Fibre will be resistant as the Scimitar's solid metal.

I gesture for my team-mate to go up the stairs. "Move."
Edited by Korozain on 1/21/2013 5:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Another screech, this one from the back and two armed Drones come in, one with a flamethrower, the other in a suit of Power armor. "Our scans indicate there is a queen."
Reply Quote
{Team 2 and 3! Go in loud! Sniper support is here!} The 2 snipers and I overwatch the area on a scaffolding by the entrance. We see-
Reply Quote
Exactly as the scanners said, a queen guarded by several Warriors, and the queen was mad, looking for the ones responsible for killing her children. The Drones were moving quickly, killing anything that got in the way that wasn't human.
Reply Quote
Wait... This is a shop, what's going on?
Reply Quote
I'm receiving a shipment of guns. The shop will be open in a few.

The snipers and I open fire on the Warriors, and when their numbers are thin, Team 2 and 3 move in from the shadows and unleash total hell.
Reply Quote
The Queen roars and grabs a sniper, ripping him in half.
Reply Quote
My men blast her while her back is turned, opening fire with Charged Assault Rifles, Dual SMG's, my .65 cal, and slashes with polearmes and swords.
Reply Quote
A wide sweep with her tail knocks them away, then the Drone in the power armor engages her, pulling her attention away while the other opens fire. "Now is the optimum time for an attack."
Reply Quote
I charge my shot for 5 seconds. I aim for the back of her... Neck... And hope she goes down. The other sniper returns fire with snap shots from across the room.

The other men are knocked out, the flamer tosses an incnerary grenade before he goes out.
Reply Quote
The round hits it's mark and explodes out her chest, but she isn't down yet, intent on destroying the power armor. With a series of swift attacks however, the power armor takes off her head and incinerates her body with the incendiary grenade's assistance. The Drone with only an assault rifle throws an explosive into the nest and watches it explode, destroying the unhatched eggs. "The shipment is now secure. Thank you for taking the surplus."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]