StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

My mask unfolds into a collar that covers my neck and some of my chin. "My pleasure. The M.F.S. Units are on the way now."

A line of 5 automated drones that look like SCV's but with black metal and walk, come in and start taking to cargo to the docked ship.
Reply Quote
The Drone nods and walks out, returning to the Security station.
Reply Quote
In an hour or two, I return to the shop with the surplus gear. I keep half for myself and my men, the rest for sale.

WE ARE NOW OPEN AGAIN!
Reply Quote
The ship returns to the ship docks under the Pizzeria.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 06:08 PMPosted by MarkusDaWise
Wait... This is a shop, what's going on?
Reply Quote
"I was receiving a shipment that was infested with aliens. It's done though, what can I get you today?"
Reply Quote
"I hear you can upgrade the security at my Deli?"
Reply Quote
"Yes sir, I can. Looking for guards or weapons for yourself?" I say, polishing a large, Nordic ax.
Reply Quote
"Both. I need sensors, guards, weapons, turrets, tanks, whatever is necessary to keep Zarkun from pillaging me." I say with a scowl.
Reply Quote
"Sensors check. Guard check. Weapons Check. Turrets Check. Tanks you need to get from Lost Morph. Any specific tech/faction you lookin' for? Shade Gheist? Archons of Steele?" I then spit, "Blade Kings...."
Reply Quote
"Whatever you would recommend." I say, shrugging. "You wouldn't mind being paid with a lifetime of free sandwiches would you?"
Reply Quote
"If you include me getting paid in gum, then no. Nah I'm jut kiddin' that's fine. I do request at least 5k cred though. But, tell me:

Quality over quantity
Stealth
or Brute force?"
Reply Quote
"Triple the price and I'll take all three!" I say, pulling out my checkbook.
Reply Quote
"Well shat... Alright then. I hope your shop is sturdy... That shall be about 15k Credits It should be about 100k, but you're giving my free sammiches so."
Reply Quote
I start going to work on a project I was given by Zarkun.

"Now, I need a 7.62 magazine, and some metal."
I open a comm channel to Zarkun: {Hey, what materials are used in this rifle? I need to know what the receiver and barrel are made out of.}
Reply Quote
I switch my personal COM on. {Veridium and Trenium, blood metals by nature. Very difficult to come by with out a Blood Letter's help.}
Edited by Zarkun on 1/24/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
{Well you are the client so...}
Reply Quote
{I've already sent some your way. Should be arriving...} A ship lands with the Blood Letter insignia on it. {Now.}
Reply Quote
{Thanks.} I walk through the door leading to the "Landing Dome".

I Shade Gheist salute them as I get within a good 5 meters of them.
Reply Quote
A Bleeder salutes Blood Letter style (a kung fu bow followed up by a double finger twist over the heart) and brings out the metal. "Shurtugal Zarkun said you would require these."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]