StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

"Well are you SURE you have the surface hunkered down? Also, what about the rest of your forces? I could supply you with many high grade weapons and equipment. And hey, the Protoss got the right idea with blades. Got some metal ones, or some electrical or experimental plasma-blades if you're interested."
Reply Quote
"Ah, but the Scourges can never make as big a boom as cannons."
Reply Quote
"A few million of them will make a nice bang. Knowing me and my Zerg, a few million is just a drop in the pond."
Reply Quote
"Well, individually no... But they're just like Zerglings, they will ruin you're whole day in numbers..."
Reply Quote
"Hence why I said a few million of them."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "We've been over this. Your few million versus the Punisher is no contest. They can't beat Thermonuclear."
Reply Quote
"Ah, yes, but who says I don't have a way to shoot it down before it gets close enough to wipe the brood out?"
Reply Quote
"It's an anti air weapon. I can see one round, but not the thirty that would undoubtedly be following, not all the rockets."
Reply Quote
"And lets compare the size of said rockets v.s. the size of Scourges. Oh, and lets not forget the speed of them."
Reply Quote
"Who said the rockets were for the Scourge?"
Reply Quote
"You may want to be more specific than 'sniper.' He sells weapons, not people."
Reply Quote
"I know dude. What manufacturer would be nice. (I do have custom faction weapons, like the SHA - Ripper.)."
Reply Quote
Japan.
Reply Quote
"Alright. Grand total of 5000 Credits."
Reply Quote
*I approached within the compounds of the store, wearing a fedora and wearing glasses... Having a suit on as well. Three others came in with me, our vehicle was parked outside.*
I want four Thompson s.
Reply Quote
"A lot of old earth guns today... Alright, let me finish this guys order."
Reply Quote
I look the four over as I leave. "That sounds an awful lot like a mob hit."
Reply Quote
*I look at Zarkun and give him a nod with my hat*
"Nonsense... I'm just going on a business trip.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]