StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

We arrive. {Alright Jester. You're up first. Go into one of the holes in the big, blue and black ship.}
Reply Quote
{10-4. Vanguards, Sentinels, and Bleeders, lets roll! Shoot to kill!} I speak over the communications channel. I hear the roared response from the Mutants, and the ships' engines flare and speed toward the hole. My drop-ship arrives first, and I get out first.
Reply Quote
4 Dark Templars start cutting down guards and tear through automated defenses.

{Stealth Insertion team, launching soon.}

The Dark Operatives just prime their rifles and fade.
Reply Quote
The Bleeders follow, moving in three different directions and tearing through the enemy with ease.
Reply Quote
The ship launches, and we are behind them. We land in the hangars. Empty for the guards have left to defend against the first wave, and the crew are hiding.

"Team, go to the objectives. Zarkun, Ripper. On me." I conjure a black and red longsword with 2 blades on one hilt. (Think like daedric longsword but a little smaller.) In the other hand I hold my black .45 revolver.
Reply Quote
I charge into a large group of them, and their weapons automatically jam on themselves due to a special module on my suit. The twin Chain-Guns open up, mowing them down with little effort. The Mutant teams deploy around the room and begin to cause damage as much as they can, and I am forced to get them back in line by tossing an enemies head at one of the squad leaders.
Reply Quote
I nod and the Ripper steps out, looking for enemies. "Koro, you mind directing the poor guy to a fight zone? He's...jumpy when he goes without fighting too long."
Reply Quote
The Dark Templars meet back up with them, and guide them towards the crew quarters.

Soon the lights go out and the dim, backup lights constantly flicker. Oxygen levels decrease to 75%.

I lead us down a hallway. A guard wakes up, and points his gun at me. I smack him with the side of the blade, then impale him to the wall with the blade then look deep into his eyes.

"Pray that you're comrades don't die the way you do." Black tendrils come out of my back and tear him to shreds. Gore painting the hallway.

"C'mon. There's a guard room up ahead. Be ready."
Reply Quote
I nod and draw my katanas, the tips dripping with blood again and the helmet envelops my head. "Let's do this."
Reply Quote
"Ripper. Bust the door down and have fun." I say with an evil smirk.
Reply Quote
He nods and rips the door out of it's holding and walks in. Screams can be heard shortly after.
Reply Quote
I drag my sword on the ground and walk in. I see the carnage, then I join in. Shooting and slashing. Firing and slicing. Discharging, and stabbing.
Reply Quote
I leap in behind Koro, cutting down the Kings. "This is too easy."
Reply Quote
"Well, this is just the Guard Room. The Barracks will be the fun part. And that's just above us." I start towards the stairs.

Heavy Armored men come down the hallways to Jester and the Shock Trooper wave
Reply Quote
"Sounds like fun." The Ripper and I finish the blood and follow, waiting for the next fight.
Reply Quote
I fade and gesture for them to wait. I place a charge on the door. "Take a step back. This may damage you greatly."
Reply Quote
I rush straight into the Armored troops, my Chain-guns shifting into Energized Blades. Specifically, Energized Chainsaw Blades. I lash out, cutting through their armor like it was paper against Katana. I was a berserker, slicing and dicing through the armor while the Mutants engaged from range. My helmet sealed, and a eight-pointed star was on the center of the mask, with no visible visor.
Reply Quote
The Bleeders drew their Hydra assault rifles and fire, the rounds piercing the armor with ease.
Reply Quote
The men are joined with mechs and even... A tank. Not a MBT, a Light tank, but it will still deal some damage as it fire a 50mm staticly charged round into Jester
Edited by Korozain on 1/25/2013 8:06 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]