Koro's Weapon Shop

I chuckle as I walk out. "Uh-huh, 'business trip.' Just clean up the mess so I'm not bailing you out again."
Reply Quote
Don't worry... You wont have to do that, you've never had the first time. ;3
*Waiting patiently while we devise a hit on some crazy old cat lady*
Reply Quote
"Be that as it may or may not be. I sell to all, no questions asked...

Even minors...*i lean over and whisper* I just give them airsoft guns and tell them they're real."

"So that shall be 2000 credits my friends."
Reply Quote
*Paying the gentlemen 2000 extra for the service*
Tell me... What kind of ammunition can all be fired from this besides the 9mm?
Reply Quote
Thompson shoots 5.62. MP40 is 9mm.
Reply Quote
"Well. I do like to "make my own" rounds. Fire, for those guys who need to burn in hell, and the world of the living, Cryo rounds for those guys who are appearantly cool, and with a special attachment. Electric, to make a shocking statement!

Also some hollow points and explosive rounds."
Reply Quote
Hmm.... Give me some Frag rounds and Hollow Point.... Our next hit is a crazy old cat lady that lives next to the bar... Has a strange thing for Zerglings as well.

>:3
Reply Quote
"Well have fun." I hand them the 4 guns and 1000 of each round type. All inside a black ammo box with my insignia on it.

"Happy hunting."
Reply Quote
*We quickly drive off towards the bar... Ready to hunt the crazy old cat lady Zergling*
Reply Quote
I poke my head back in. "Oh, and I should have a gift of a Yggdrasil-class Destroyer on it's way for your personal use, Punisher cannons and all prepared."
Reply Quote
I walk in and grab a weapon and walk out without paying.
Reply Quote
"I'll save that for a rainy day. Dark Reavers are all I need for now. But I'll keep that offer in mind. So you takin this with you, or delivery? Delivery is free of charge for my friends."

A dark Templar appears in front of him. The dark voice echoes in his head. The shadows always watch...
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 5:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think for a minute. "Ah what the hell, I'll take delivery."
Reply Quote
I walk up to him with an SGA - Reaper assault rifle. The long barrel digging into the back of his skull. "Where do you think you're goin'?"
Reply Quote
2. You must be over the age of 18 to purchase the gun.
I point out Koro's blunder. "You said you must be 18+ to purchase a gun. I am under eighteen. Also he said 'The Gun', a specific weapon, and also, he didn't say anything about leaving with a weapon without paying.
Reply Quote
*My Gangster Squad slides open the doors of the vehicle and open fire onto SF. Tearing his body apart limb from limb. Until the weapon he took was no longer in his hand. We took off as fast as we came*
Reply Quote
"Hey. ITs still a new store. I'm workin on it. Now drop the gun, before my friend here makes you wish you weren't born with sight."

I point at the sign.
Break any of the rules, and I'll have my Dark Templar friend make you wish your mother had never birthed you.

"OR just being birthed in the first place."

01/11/2013 05:10 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
*My Gangster Squad slides open the doors of the vehicle and open fire onto SF. Tearing his body apart limb from limb. Until the weapon he took was no longer in his hand. We took off as fast as we came*

"Thank you!" I yell out to them.
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 5:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have an automated drone sweep up the mess, then go back behind my counter and admire my guns.

"First day. Sold some guns and equipment. Helped some guys get a hit. Traded a gun, for the ability to make another gun. Today. Is a good day."

I see Nukester just standing there.

"Are you going to give me the credits or are you just going to stand there?"
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
I walk back in, carrying a Binary Rifle. "I need some one to reverse engineer this real fast. You up for the job?"
Reply Quote
"Sure. So... Rather than decrease life to complex code, create life from complex code?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]