Koro's Weapon Shop

"Really?" I lick my blades. "I know the taste of your blood well by now, and that is the Original's blood, not a clone." A kunai whips out, cutting Jester's arm. "You can't hide from me."
Reply Quote
The bullet impacts against the wall, and I chuckle again. "This was designed for a reason. And it isn't cloaking, merely something more natural." The blade passes through thin air, and I chuckle again.
Edited by Jester on 1/11/2013 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I shoot a psi net at him, disabling him from any use of psionics. I kneel down to his face. "Have a nice day." I say with a smile and he is teleported off the sector.
Edited by Korozain on 1/11/2013 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I tackle Jester, sitting on his chest. "Just apologize to the man and then help me find SF. I need blood."
Reply Quote
The teleport is interrupted.
Reply Quote
I chuckle again. "Honestly, cute tool, but you still completely missed. I'm not using psionics, never have to cloak myself. Try again. Next fail, and the entire block of yours goes straight into the sun. And why should I say sorry to him when he is the aggressor?"
Edited by Jester on 1/11/2013 6:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
I appear again. "OK so i'm a little late but I was hungry and my comp wouldn't be nice. Koro keep the gun store I'll just make a Vehicle and Warbeast store. I was actually thinking of converting into a Vehicle and Warbeast store anyway .... gonna just make a new Store though. I'll send you most of my stock. You are not getting my Elerian tech though that is still to rare and ... special." I walk off to start making the new store.
Reply Quote
I sigh. "You pointed an Incineration cannon at him. Do you blame him for fighting back?" I remain where I am, sharpening one of my swords.
Reply Quote
"He pointed a .50 cal at me, and his DT was threatening me. Do you blame me for responding in such a way?"
Reply Quote
"I believe there was a threat before he did that however. So in all actuality, no one was right. Just leave the guns aimed at the true foe," I hold up a picture of a certain catling, "and we'll be fine."
Reply Quote
"Okay. I'll go first. Sorry for being paranoid."
Reply Quote
"He still was the aggressor first, not I. I made a sarcastic remark, and he pointed his gun and pet DT at me." I removing a cloak around me, with the cloak being made of materials that bent light. "I have nothing to be sorry about, for the only err I have caused was being myself."
Edited by Jester on 1/11/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
"Just say it. Your sarcastic remark could have been threatening." I chuckle. "Not to mention I'm not moving until you do."
Edited by Zarkun on 1/11/2013 6:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
"He asked who I was talking to, and sarcastically replied the wall. I don't know how any of that could be perceived as a threat."
Reply Quote
"Well I'm paranoid. And I gave you some decisions. And you chose the bad one. By threatening me in my own GUN store. With a GUN."
Reply Quote
I walk in and look puzzled at the carnage I see. I ignore the two customers who appears to be engaged in a cowboy standoff and see the clerk.

"I am selling some old weapons. They are still very serviceable."
Reply Quote
"You threatened me first, and you aimed your gun at me. The only fault here is yours, especially since I was planning on buying something. But now, for that aggression, I will not buy anything, and rely instead on the bio-factories, trans-dimensional travel, and the forges of the various races." I shake my head, and blink out of the building.
Reply Quote
I put a kunai in Jester's eye right before he blinks and another through Koro's throat, flipping up into the air, over the warp blade, and avoiding the DT's attack and wounding him with a slash across the chest. "Will you two knock it off? You sound like a married couple."
Edited by Zarkun on 1/11/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
zarkun, I'm out of the building and already away from it. You kinda are attacking someone no longer in the building.
Reply Quote
"You sound like my mother. And it's my store anyways." I say with a shrug. And pull the Kunai out of my throat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]