StarCraft® II

Koro's Weapon Shop

I nod."I'll just keep this on the roof. I was actually thinking about expanding to the sky or space. Rather than being on the ground."
Reply Quote
I chuckle. "That would be interesting."
Reply Quote
[ANNOUNCEMENT!]

IN 5 DAYS. KORO'S GUN-STORE WILL MOVE TO BE A STATION!
Reply Quote
As I walk out, I look at the announcement. "That was fast."
Edited by Zarkun on 1/12/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
5 days pass by...

The store is now a giant space-station. The hangar bay being a large shield dome attached to the main space station (also a dome of metal with reinforced glass in areas).

There is a large sign that is a circle that is above the station saying

"Koro's Weapon Shop!"
If you ain't usin' the "K", you ain't havin' a good day!"
Reply Quote
Mantis Assault Mechs now armed with my own Defendor Mod, patrol the Parking area along with some hidden surprises.

Just in the next room from there is the shopping area. Looks about the same from the old shop, just more spacey. The rest of the station is defense, movement and storage.
Reply Quote
I fly in in one of my N-1s and land, climbing out and nodding to a Mantis pilot. Walking in, I pull out a Men in Black Cricket. "You have no idea what I went through to acquire this."
Reply Quote
"I have an idea. So, you tradin' today like always? Or credits?" I say fumbling with a scope-like device.
Reply Quote
"Trade. I'm bringing in plenty of creds with the Arena Pizzeria."
Reply Quote
"Alright. Have you heard of the Old Earthen idea of an AWS (Adaptable Weapon Sight)?"
Reply Quote
I nod. "I have. Never used it, but I've heard of it."
Reply Quote
"Well that's what this little guy is." I say holding up the large white metal, and blue electro-fibre wiring and glass script. "Except its more than thermal and night vision. It's regular 10x optics, infrared, thermal, night vision, and my own special- Reaper Vision. It shows vitals like lungs, heart, brain. All that good stuff. Just assembling the frame and it'll be done. I can also get you a shipment of 10 by next week."
Reply Quote
"I do believe that'll work. I trust the Cricket will see mass production and sales here in your shop?"
Reply Quote
Er... The Cricket as a mass produced weapon? Koro... Don't sell that weapon to any of my contestants.
Reply Quote
"Yep. And these AWS's, that I'll call Death Head Scopes, will be a big source of income as well, and those schems you gave to me last week, plus this now. I'll be set for a bit.

And I said only blades and handguns/SMG's... WTF PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?

(I don't count things like this as Small Arms...)
Edited by Korozain on 1/13/2013 9:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
Um... Technically the Cricket is a handgun... A very, very, tiny handgun.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 09:44 AMPosted by Korozain
(I don't count things like this as Small Arms...)
Reply Quote
I didn't see that part because you edited... That's why I was showing you my concern.
Reply Quote
Okay. But still I only sell things that are meant to deal damage to flesh like a Gauss Pistol, or a Shadowsteel Halberd. None will have any special abilities unless the customer adds it themselves.

Nothing thats meant to pierce armor or anything AM rated.
Reply Quote
I nod. "Good to hear. Now I need to know if you can retrofit an Athena-Class dreadnaught with a few choice weapons I have. Remember some of those cannons I told you about?"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]