StarCraft® II

KnarledOne's General Store

"I am not a weido. I am a synthetic organism built and programmed by the genius, smylez."
Reply Quote
*I snort from behind the pharmacy counter*
Alright then, you're not a weirdo, he is.
. . .
Ok, Hypocritical moment is over.
Reply Quote
"I delight in the irony of that statement. Hmm, must readjust parameters."
Reply Quote
"You have now made me want to open a Philosopher's Tower."
Reply Quote
"Explain what is this tower you speak of."
Reply Quote
Have to admit my pet shop rocked
Reply Quote
"Who will come to the following:"

The Philosopher's Tower:
A large tower smashes out of the ground, made purely of titanium. It came up right next to Bar and I step out of it. A tiny black hole-like thing starts to appear on the roof. I pop out of it and start nailing a board into the titanium wall. It says,
Welcome to the Philosopher's Tower. Come here to seek advice and I shall give
you what you seek. I will try my best to be helpful. Be sure to stay away from
the black hole, it leads to my Shadow Realm and you will forever be tortured.
Actually, jump in it all you want!
Reply Quote
I'm thinking about bringing it back, who's all for custom made Gladiator Persona's?
Reply Quote
I would love to enter myself into an arena. I haven't fought in a battle since the Troll Wars... in this dimension, at any rate.
Reply Quote
Okay then, I'll bring back my beloved Arena! *Takes out a broom and dustpan*
I'll do the Grand (Re-Re)Opening on Friday night. Reason being, I have this Landscaping Pre Test on Thursday and it's going to kick my !@#.
Reply Quote
. . . Shadow...

Did you just hijack my Asylum?
Reply Quote
"The ShadowFury always had such a thing. He was merely finishing it as it was in progress. Your asylum is still safe and sound although it has been covered in cobwebs and rat droppings.
Reply Quote
Wait, what about the Asylum? It's reborn?
Reply Quote
I head to the loading dock and retrieve my order, loading it up on my SiegeBreaker. "Thanks KO. Expect a similar order in the near future."
Reply Quote
*The Prometheus arrived above the General Store.... Aquila shall now behave like Kay Oh! Interprises. Or is it Enterprises? Any who... They shall be a researcher company for my PRP goals, or messed up RP's.*

Okay, I'll order the best building material money can ever buy! My place needs to be open by Friday and the sad thing is.... It's kinda floating in the air right now from the bar... And if we don't hurry this up, it could crash down and land on top of SF's Tower.
Reply Quote
O_o "I thought it was over the bar. How would it land on SF's tower?"
Reply Quote
What does he need all that milk for...?

And it's not Interprises or Enterprises. It's Incorporated.
Reply Quote
"KO, if you haven't figured it out with the business I run, then maybe I should buy my milk elsewhere."
Reply Quote
Why don't you just buy cheese instead?

OOH, maybe I should open a fine cheese store.
Reply Quote
"Simple. Home made cheese is trustworthy."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]