Protoss Air Invincible!!!....

I was 7 base vs Protoss 3 base, Corrupter, Infestor, etc.

Remaxed 3 times to Protoss air, still lost with Protoss max supply. This is so ridiculous O.O
Reply Quote
I'll say it first. Replay.
Reply Quote
Even Blizzard knows Skytoss is not in a good spot.

Zerg Ultralisks are completely ridiculous in certain situations. I'm not just a Zerg Fanboy. But Zerg anti-air is incredibly lacking.

Many people don't realize that hydralisks are a joke against toss air. Corrupters trade evenly at best. Even in WoL this is somewhat true (though HoTS Skytoss is much more powerful). People would use Infestors en masse and the infested terrans, when that (somewhat gimmicky) defense is your best anti-air, IMO, there's a problem, not necessarily with balance but with enjoyability. Now, we don't have that, as they don't want us using mass infestors and nerfed the infested terrans. Well, what are we supposed to do against air I ask?

I believe Blizzard is aware though.
Edited by TelFiRE on 1/12/2013 7:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]