StarCraft® II

6 pool.

6 pool.

You are doing it wrong.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/163327_317585058342912_1354149378_n.jpg
Reply Quote
My eyes have been opened. THIS is clearly how to correctly 6 pool, despite what anyone says. GM zerg, here I come!
Reply Quote
Wrong place for this.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 06:19 PMPosted by xer
Wrong place for this.

Agreed.
But this is still pretty funny.
Reply Quote
The swarm say's you are wrong! more pools! MOAR!
Reply Quote
This is funny.... Considering that this is my impression of a 6-pool

But it is still the wrong place.
Reply Quote
Lolololol. I APPROVE.
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 06:19 PMPosted by xer
Wrong place for this.

01/18/2013 09:48 AMPosted by TheGman
Agreed.

01/19/2013 05:50 AMPosted by xer
it is still the wrong place.

I disagree. This is the best place for this. Where else should it go? Hate to break it to you, but this is one of Joeyray's functions.

I was playing a FFA one time and one zerg started saying in all caps, "I'M GOING TO SIX POOL!!!!!" and after raging on, eventually he switched to five pool, "I'M STILL KICKIN WITH MY FIVE POOL!!!" Then after awhile it was four pool.

"PREPARE TO FALL UNDER THE POWER OF FOUR POOL!!!"

After a few more minutes...

"YOU'RE ALL DOOMED!! THREE POOL HERE I COME!!!"

Until eventually it went down to one-pool, then the next thing that happened was he was out of forces, so he left. I scratched my head (Mentally of coarse, Im playin' a FFA!) But when I watched the replay, the guy was doing this(See OP) It was hilarious! I was laughing so hard xD

Now that you're all sleep-reading from my story, just know, it was much more funny at the time then it is now...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]