StarCraft® II

Memorial Arena, Grand (Re-Re)Opening

That could work.
Reply Quote
Drak'Thul appears from a mist of shadow near Teo, sitting on a rail with his robe on, no suit and bandages over his abdomen and arm.

"You fight well, Teo." His voice is dark and low, but it is not sinister or evil and the tone is quite sincere.
Reply Quote
Teo nods. "As do you. However, I will not be fighting again. I find that fighting for the entertainment of others is...unappealing."
Reply Quote
"Indeed. Fighting for a cause is much better. I came here to pass the time while I await my next task. And possibly prove my worth." He brings up his scythe and trails his finger along the carvings.
Reply Quote
"I know my worth, and I fight for no cause that isn't just, but with a government like the Dominion, I find that perhaps I am better off waging a guerrilla war against them."
Reply Quote
*Hearing the conversation I smile devilishly* My finger above a button that said, "Release all Zerg from the Pens and into the fair Town", easily going to be a fun time for such a 'Cause'.*
Te he he he.
Reply Quote
He chuckles, "I'd join you on the field with that." The staff collapses and he puts it in his robe.
Reply Quote
Hearing the conversation, I grin, snapping my fingers. "CR, I just had an RP idea." Teo nods appreciatively.

"I would enjoy that."
Reply Quote
Eh... What do you have in mind ze Pizzeria 'mon?
Reply Quote
"What if Raynor inspired other groups to rebel and bring down Mengsk? Smaller rebel groups would start popping up that, while not able to wage the war like Raynor does, still does damage?"
Reply Quote
Hmm... Intriguing. Does everyone own a little rebel group? I believe you already know my group under the ship known as Serenity and due to plot reasons... They colonists commandeered the ship after the Zerg began their newer invasion.
Reply Quote
"Whether they lead one or join one is up to them, but overall, yes. And I'm aware of Serenity. Been awhile since you used them."
Reply Quote
Yup, but also make it where they don't have access to the more advanced stuff until later from stealing... Or finding it off of the Black Market. The latter is less risky but more credits... the former is more risky but much much more dangerous to pull off.

*Calls in the Wraith Strike against a Dominion Supply Depot*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RPreJw3Sjw
Reply Quote
I just don't want to DM it. I want to partake, but not DM.
Reply Quote
I could probably DM it... It will just take me awhile with how the setup is going to be. All I do know is that the Rebels can't be overly powerful as the very start, they wont win every battle... And I also believe that every person shouldn't have their own Rebel Group.
Reply Quote
I figure three or four smaller, less important rebel groups. I'll definitely lead one with Teo.
Reply Quote
Hmm.... Okay. Listening to some Two Steps From Hell - All Drums go to Hell is giving me some inspiration to a few of the scenes... Question is... Do we make them colonists? Ex-Dominon? Prisoners? Or allow them to choose between the three?
Reply Quote
Maybe choose between the three. I mean, Raynor's group is everyone.
Reply Quote
Hmm... I wonder how thrilled Korozain might be if he is the main villain? Besides from DM villain. Like he controls a Dominion Commando team hunting down these Rebels... His type of character... Loves killin'.
Reply Quote
Could work. Definitely be interesting.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]