StarCraft® II

Memorial Arena, Grand (Re-Re)Opening

Stop calling me that, now.
Reply Quote
Te he he he... Zarkun started it. But okay... The Larva wantz to feed on your creep!
Reply Quote
Stupid laptop. CR I was also thinking spectre but not sure. If you want me to use a non psionic I will.
Reply Quote
Er... A Spectre? That certainly is a death wish. Plus once they figure out that you are a Spectre with a group. Do you know how many Ghosts might be sent?
Reply Quote
Think about the consequences of using a Psionic leader when the kill teams are sent out to remove the leaders. Who would be leading those teams?
Reply Quote
I wouldn't be leading my own group. And yeah ... bad idea on using a spectre. Hmm ...
Reply Quote
If you aren't a leader, it's not such a bad idea. I mean, you're a rebel anyways.
Reply Quote
Honestly I was thinking of joining your group Zarkun. Perhaps as an officer but doesn't matter much to me. Gtg to scout meeting now.
Reply Quote
I throw the Trapples at random robots.
Reply Quote
Hem... Your logic is failure since there are no robots in this establishment. You got to love having your own realm of solace.
Reply Quote
"I built robots."
Reply Quote
And no there are none.
*Ze Robots built by the weird Protoss by the name of ShadowFury, were destroyed in a flash and sent to his realm*
Reply Quote
A crappily drawn helicopter flies over. The words "Lolcopter" are also terribly drawn across the side (yes, this chopper is a drawing, dont ask)

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

The "lol"ing gets louder, but the monotone loling stays the same as it hovers down.

"So, who wants a new weapon and who wants to fight MY PET!?"
Reply Quote
*One of my eyebrows raise*
Interesting design that has? And what about the weapon and pet?
Reply Quote
"The new weapon is a gun-blade. It's a prototype model and I want to see how it plays out in combat." I pull out a pistol but the barrel itself is a large dagger. (Its about 3inch long and 5inch wide, the blade edges are vertical to the gun) I press a button under the handle and the blade turns vertically and the blade extends (so now its 6inch long and 5inch wide) "The gun mode fires 10x99mm rounds. A little bigger than the standard 9mil-meter handgun. My own design." 'My own design" wasn't needed, considering it's a kind of dark, ebony theme.
Edited by Korozain on 1/19/2013 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
"My pet, is the Lolcopter." IT transforms into a crudely drawn robot with "Lolbot" written across the chest. The arms are .50 cal MG's.
Edited by Korozain on 1/19/2013 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
*My other eyebrow raises....*
Er.... I'll pass on the pet....
Reply Quote
The "Lolbot" makes a robotic whining sound, and changes back into the "Lolcopter" and lololol's away.

"Awe, whenever it shoots it makes the same noise... What about the gun though?"
Edited by Korozain on 1/19/2013 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
The Gun-Blade is promising.
Reply Quote
"Well, I could sell it to you. Have it as a prize and many other of my fine wares. Like this spear." I hold out a Paladin-ish like spear. "There is a 2 1/2 ft. chain attached to the tip of this baby." The tip is about 6inches in length.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]